G23

First Name
Ilya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic si 2017
Country flag
friends, hello everyone, I encountered a problem that my car jerks in gear 1.2.3, I use tsp stage 1, in addition to this, an Invidia R400 + 27won street maf sports pipe was installed, in addition, I installed a clutch from the competition, stage 2 clutch, The flywheel is not super light and I replaced the standard cmc with a master one, maybe I’m setting something up incorrectly, I’ll be glad if you help me solve this problem
Sponsored

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Last edited:

Two Step Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Si, 19 Accord 2.0T, 23 Type R
Country flag
Is the jerking when coming off of the clutch? I am wondering if this is a clutch issue or a tune issue. Happy to give further input once we have more information.

OP
OP
G23

G23

First Name
Ilya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic si 2017
Country flag
Is the jerking when coming off of the clutch? I am wondering if this is a clutch issue or a tune issue. Happy to give further input once we have more information.
I had problems before even before replacing the clutch, when I give up the gas the car becomes jerky, I can’t figure out what the problem is, sometimes it’s hard for me to move in traffic jams

Two Step Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I had problems before even before replacing the clutch, when I give up the gas the car becomes jerky, I can’t figure out what the problem is, sometimes it’s hard for me to move in traffic jams
To confirm, the issue is associated with when you just begin to move the car or when changing gears?

Two Step Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
when I release the gas pedal
Thanks for that detail. Have you tried not using the "rev hang disable" feature to see if that improves your experience?

OP
OP
G23

G23

First Name
Ilya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic si 2017
Country flag
Thanks for that detail. Have you tried not using the "rev hang disable" feature to see if that improves your experience?
ok, I'll try this function, tell me when the cruise control is turned off, the freezing speed is not active, the air conditioner is turned on, do they work again? and what other functions can you recommend to get rid of twitching?

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
He private messaged me early today and I've told him about trying the rev hang disable on and off and trying different throttle response and padding settings. Like I told him, it's sometimes trial and error to find the right combo.

Two Step Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
ok, I'll try this function, tell me when the cruise control is turned off, the freezing speed is not active, the air conditioner is turned on, do they work again? and what other functions can you recommend to get rid of twitching?
If you have cruise control "on" but not "set to freeze the speed" the rev hang will not be disabled. You can confirm this setting by seeing a cruise control light on your dashboard. Please test like this and see if it smooths things out for you.

OP
OP
G23

G23

First Name
Ilya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic si 2017
Country flag
If you have cruise control "on" but not "set to freeze the speed" the rev hang will not be disabled. You can confirm this setting by seeing a cruise control light on your dashboard. Please test like this and see if it smooths things out for you.
yes it worked, thanks. I also want to configure Throttle Responsiveness and Throttle Padding

Two Step Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Last edited:
OP
OP
G23

G23

First Name
Ilya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic si 2017
Country flag
Unfortunately those are not adjustable by the end user on our off the shelf maps due to the configuration of the KTuner PC software. We do offer a custom tuning service for those that wish to fully customize all aspects.
how can I contact you for customization, I would like to adjust the fuel since I am not in the States

Two Step Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Unfortunately those are not adjustable by the end user on our off the shelf maps due to the configuration of the KTuner PC software. We do offer a custom tuning service for those that wish to fully customize all aspects.
So, I hate to be that guy. Those two adjustments are open on that tune. This is taken right from the tune page:

Honda Civic 10th gen TSP 1 SI throttle position help Screenshot_20240509-143100
Sponsored