Ktuner, tsp stage 1 tune [help]

Ronreivaj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda civic Hatchback sport
Country flag
Hey guys, I'm new in the ktuner world and to add to that I'm new in the car community aswell haha so I've just been reading stuff over and over again just to clarify my needs with what's good or not but anyways let's get to my question and I thank anyone who replies with my problem. So i did everything correctly downloading the tsp tune and I'm noticing that when the car is just "on" not started, I see check engine light, steering wheel on but the check engine goes away after about 10-20 seconds and when I start the car everything goes away.. i'm just wondering if I should worry about it or not, maybe I missed a step
Sponsored

vandalSI

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic Si sedan
Country flag
Yep. Its to show that the light still works. A few other warning lights come on and go off once you start engine.

Dwight

Banned
Banned
First Name
Delon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Country flag
Hey guys, I'm new in the ktuner world and to add to that I'm new in the car community aswell haha so I've just been reading stuff over and over again just to clarify my needs with what's good or not but anyways let's get to my question and I thank anyone who replies with my problem. So i did everything correctly downloading the tsp tune and I'm noticing that when the car is just "on" not started, I see check engine light, steering wheel on but the check engine goes away after about 10-20 seconds and when I start the car everything goes away.. i'm just wondering if I should worry about it or not, maybe I missed a step
Lol u its completely normal
Sponsored