ichigo9dan

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Type R
Country flag
Hey guys, usually a lurker here but just wanted to share that my car was stolen out of our driveway(Scarborough) last night =(. If anyone see a white 2020 type R with the license plate BMER711, please notify the police. Thanks
Sponsored

Last edited:

hobby-man

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WRX STi, 2018 Sport Touring Hatchback (sold)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Man this is like the 3rd CTR I've seen stolen in GTA the past couple weeks. Sorry to hear.

Raph

First Name
Rapheal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR
Country flag
Oh crap, sorry to hear man. I leave my car on the driveway warming up for 10-20 minutes every day. I'm from Alliston and doubt those thugs would drive it that far. Wishing you a safe recovery.

Liberal

First Name
Liberal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si
Hey guys, usually a lurker here but just wanted to share that my car was stolen out of our driveway last night =(. If anyone see a white 2020 type R with the license plate BMER711, please notify the police. Thanks
Sorry to hear that dude, hoping for a safe return ?? this fucking sucks. Where abouts are you in Canada? I'm in Clarington and Durham Region area of Ontario.

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yikes, sry to hear this! If you’re willing to share, can we know more the details so others can avoid this? Not sure how this even happens these days.

OP
OP

ichigo9dan

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Type R
Country flag
Yikes, sry to hear this! If you’re willing to share, can we know more the details so others can avoid this? Not sure how this even happens these days.
Nothing out of the ordinary, parked the car on driveway overnight, and was about to head out to work in the morning. Car was gone.

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Nothing out of the ordinary, parked the car on driveway overnight, and was about to head out to work in the morning. Car was gone.
Ugh must've been a terrible feeling

Sorry it had to happen to you man, hope that they are able to locate the car soon. Shitty people in this world, can't have anything nice without worrying about someone taking what you worked hard for.
Sponsored