People who have purchased/sold their SI recently

LampRod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
I'm thinking about getting rid of my Si sedan. I'm wondering if people would like to share their experience purchasing/selling Si's. I would like to get an idea of what prices/condition people are looking for. My car currently has 27k miles, door has a dent due to some asshole who swung their door into mine.
Sponsored

SperryCTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
Traded my 19 sedan in for a CTR in January. I had 49k miles and a “moderate accident” (complete bs but that’s another story). I got 22.5k for the trade. Without the accident listed I would’ve gotten closer to 26, or so I was told. It was in immaculate shape other than the fender bender which was repaired obviously.

OP
OP
LampRod

LampRod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Traded my 19 sedan in for a CTR in January. I had 49k miles and a “moderate accident” (complete bs but that’s another story). I got 22.5k for the trade. Without the accident listed I would’ve gotten closer to 26, or so I was told. It was in immaculate shape other than the fender bender which was repaired obviously.
Sorry to hear that, I was thinking about trading in my car as well but im looking to get myself into an s2000. CRT would be nice but a little out of my price range.
Sponsored