First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Hi, all

Attempted to install the Koyorad for the FK8 with my HKS intercooler and HKS pipes on. I am running into some fitment issues. The passenger side (hot side piping) seems to interfere with the Koyorad, radiator, and factory fan location. Outside shaving down the bracket and maybe trimming the fan shroud has anyone experienced this? If this has been covered before commenting and looking like a jerk please properly comment the source and I will explore further. I searched around and saw a discussion about the Wagner intercooler, I do not have that product so I cannot speak on it. I am looking for input or recommendations for fitment with Koyorad with HKS intercooler and pipes. Thoughts and inputs that are productive are welcome. Any guys who track and run this setup feel free to way in. I don't currently have pictures but can provide them at a later date.
Sponsored

fatherpain

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 CTR - CW, 1996 Honda Accord EX coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
OP
OP

Anthony_FK8

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Thank you for your reply. I followed what you did, worked out great. They are not the prettiest cuts on the fan shroud but it clears just fine.
Sponsored