cvmomo1CTR

First Name
Mo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR , 2018 Civic Sport , 06' E46 325ci , 12’ Ducati 848EVO
Country flag
What part of CO ? I’ll be in Denver/ Ft. Collins area, if possible would be cool to link up and do a mini shoot and cruise about around these parts with another fellow FK8 owner
Sponsored

OP
OP
02SilverSiHB

02SilverSiHB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
What part of CO ? I’ll be in Denver/ Ft. Collins area, if possible would be cool to link up and do a mini shoot and cruise about around these parts with another fellow FK8 owner
I'll be down in the springs. I'm sure I'll venture up to Denver...may even be commiting there for work

Amazon

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Cobalt SS
Country flag
Awesome numbers man, you've got yourself a mid 11 second car (if you can hook it) right there!

Have fun trolling GT's, Camaros and Scat Packs ;)

OP
OP
02SilverSiHB

02SilverSiHB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Military? ?
Lol yeah my wife is. I'm retired already.
She has 19 years in. We bought house and the air Force was like..."I see you're close to retiring and just bought a house...here's a new assignment you have to take because your current enlistment ends at 19 years 11 months and 2 weeks"

Lmao we were like wtf

Sinistah89

First Name
Richie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Very nice numbers!!! I really would love to add the BOV to my future set up (FBO and TUNE)...but theres too much negative comments about it....it works for you though!

theangelofspace15

First Name
Angel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR
Country flag
She has 19 years in. We bought house and the air Force was like..."I see you're close to retiring and just bought a house...here's a new assignment you have to take because your current enlistment ends at 19 years 11 months and 2 weeks"

Lmao we were like wtf
? i feel tiu. Bought a house on colorado srpings on 2018, 3 month after got assigment for benning ?? aim trying to go to maryland next year, fort meade. It is close to family on NJ

OP
OP
02SilverSiHB

02SilverSiHB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
? i feel tiu. Bought a house on colorado srpings on 2018, 3 month after got assigment for benning ?? aim trying to go to maryland next year, fort meade. It is close to family on NJ
Lol yeah I worked at the place next to Meade ?

cvmomo1CTR

First Name
Mo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR , 2018 Civic Sport , 06' E46 325ci , 12’ Ducati 848EVO
Country flag

Lmao we were like wtf
Yup that sounds about right being military!

turbociv910

First Name
taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SGP Civic Type R, Audi Q5
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Not sure...these run on torque tables from what I understand so it varies. I'll check again some time when I datalog
You could look at the dash lol

AdamD19DFK8

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FK8 Type R, 2007 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
I'll be down in the springs. I'm sure I'll venture up to Denver...may even be commiting there for work
I used to be stationed at Fort Carson in Colorado springs. Beautiful area. Manitou springs is nearby with Pikes Peake and the incline. Lots of fun mountain roads, I wish I had this back when I lived there. Garbage fuel options though.

I made the 1800 mile journey from Baltimore to ft. Carson 6 times. Every single time I did the entire drive in one shot with no breaks. Would only stretch out while using the bathroom at a gas station. It's quite the challenge. Each time I would run a timer and try to make the trip faster than before. I think my best was just a shy over 22 hours. This was almost 10 years ago, I'm too old to be making 24 hour endurance runs lol.
Sponsored