Tuned after adding HKS intake, intercooler and pipes 404tq 383hp

Teach-R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rallye Red CTR #22518; 2017 Golf R
Country flag
Maryland to CO? That’s not too bad, in the 90’s my brother was bounced from Ft Bragg to Ft Wainwright AK. And they did it right after he came back from Desert Storm. That was a shock. The upside was that he gave me his 86 Laser Turbo XT....
I can’t imagine how your car feels; after recently putting in a PRL FMIC and intake as well as the flashpro the car really pulls. Yours must feel crazy

OP
OP
02SilverSiHB

02SilverSiHB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Maryland to CO? That’s not too bad, in the 90’s my brother was bounced from Ft Bragg to Ft Wainwright AK. And they did it right after he came back from Desert Storm. That was a shock. The upside was that he gave me his 86 Laser Turbo XT....
I can’t imagine how your car feels; after recently putting in a PRL FMIC and intake as well as the flashpro the car really pulls. Yours must feel crazy
Yeah it is nuts sometimes lol

cvmomo1CTR

First Name
Mo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR , 2018 Civic Sport , 06' E46 325ci , 12’ Ducati 848EVO
Country flag
Did you get a chance to open her up? Or not really

theangelofspace15

First Name
Angel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR
Country flag
I used to be stationed at Fort Carson in Colorado springs. Beautiful area. Manitou springs is nearby with Pikes Peake and the incline. Lots of fun mountain roads, I wish I had this back when I lived there. Garbage fuel options though.

I made the 1800 mile journey from Baltimore to ft. Carson 6 times. Every single time I did the entire drive in one shot with no breaks. Would only stretch out while using the bathroom at a gas station. It's quite the challenge. Each time I would run a timer and try to make the trip faster than before. I think my best was just a shy over 22 hours. This was almost 10 years ago, I'm too old to be making 24 hour endurance runs lol.
Wow I also made the 1800 miles from NJ to CO, i took it easy cause never drove that much and the wife couldnt drive. 25h in a civic loaded with 900 pounds of households ?.