Honda Civic Type-R Over sticker dealer naughty list.

scoobysnack

First Name
no
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CTR, 2008 Volvo C30, 2009 Infiniti G37
Country flag
Well, red, blue, and PMM. Maybe especially PMM. :)
Ha - I honestly hardly knew the PMM color existed before my purchase. Here in the Bay Area during the 5 months or so that I was looking it was pretty much Red, Blue, Black, White. I need to check out the PMM thread but I think I already agree with you - those would probably be the top three colors, aesthetically. We know White gets that added "importance" based on the history bla bla bla. :beer:
Sponsored

cal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR soon...
Country flag
Ha - I honestly hardly knew the PMM color existed before my purchase. Here in the Bay Area during the 5 months or so that I was looking it was pretty much Red, Blue, Black, White. I need to check out the PMM thread but I think I already agree with you - those would probably be the top three colors, aesthetically. We know White gets that added "importance" based on the history bla bla bla. :beer:
Oakland had one a few months back. I believe it was their first Type R. It sat quite a while because they were asking $20k ADM.

ImDaBaron

First Name
Cam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon
Hey guys,

New here just starting my search in Central Texas. San Marcos dealer wants 6K over and with TTL it would be 43K out the door. Contacted a few more dealers but slim pickings in this state.

zroger73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MX-5 Miata GT-S, 2021 Ridgeline RTL-E
Country flag
Is the end near? The excitement seems to have peaked several months ago. All the dealers near my corner of Texas had 2 Type Rs in the first months of release, but haven't received any since then nor are they showing any scheduled for production.

98-0425

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic Type-R #12307, 98 Integra Type-R #0425, 07 Pilot EX-L, 17 Pilot Elite
Country flag
Is the end near? The excitement seems to have peaked several months ago. All the dealers near my corner of Texas had 2 Type Rs in the first months of release, but haven't received any since then nor are they showing any scheduled for production.
I noticed too that importation has slowed down. Probably since the US received much of the beginning production, and now it has been released worldwide.

GlNib

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CW CTR, 2013 Civic Si
Country flag
I just spoke with Rosenthal Landmark Honda today. They have a black and white one available. Black one is $5,995 above MSRP and White one is 8,995 above MSRP plus fees.

Muggsy

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Type R, 2020 Lexus UX250h, 2012 Toyota Sienna
Country flag
I just spoke with Rosenthal Landmark Honda today. They have a black and white one available. Black one is $5,995 above MSRP and White one is 8,995 above MSRP plus fees.
They’ve had both of those for a while now. At those prices, I guess they like having them on the lot. Seems like mostly black CTRs at DC-area dealers recently. Glad I snagged my PMM when I had the chance.

scoobysnack

First Name
no
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CTR, 2008 Volvo C30, 2009 Infiniti G37
Country flag
They're racist! Sry, couldn't resist...

UnknownCTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR SGP, Mercedes-Benz 2014 C250
Country flag
I just checked inventory for Socal, more Type R's in-transit.

slimboogie

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda Odyssey, 2018 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
They aren't going to budge on those prices either and it sounds like they have gone up slightly. I've been hitting them up since they got there first black 2017 back in June (think it went for $20K over MSRP). Try Pohanka Honda Fredricksburg. They have three on the lot and they quoted me @ 39K OTD. It's above MSRP but not as bad as all the other DC area dealers.

otbevo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 PMM Civic Type R
Country flag
Spoke with one of the local dealers here in ABQ, NM (Garcia Honda) and to say they are being crazy is an understatement- they are making $5k in accessories, ceramic coating, additional warranty, their financing, and a few other things mandatory. Out the door price comes out to about $48k after all is said and done. Absolutely crazy.

boostedR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R , 2016 Honda Pilot
Has anyone checked the dealers in the Midwestern states with winters cold grip on them maybe there are some willing to sell at MSRP?
Sponsored