Had some fun with a Civic Si this morning.

Alex2893

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring Polished Metal
Country flag
I have a cvt Civic Hatchback sport touring. No tune yet... This morning a Civic Si stopped next to me at a light. I knew he wanted to race as he was a foot behind my bumper wanting to pass me before the light. When the light went green i give it about 80% throttle. I dont think he floored it as i was 200 feet out on him in no time at all going about 70. at this point im just coasting. He then tried to pass me at like 85 which he did and from the pitch of his engine he had the petal to the floor. So then i floored it. I passed him and keep on pulling on him much faster then i had expected so then i let off then a few seconds later his car passes mine winning and farting like crazy. I thought these civic Si's were faster then this. I could of passed him at 70% throttle. then i proceeded to troll him lol. after a long turn we both had slowed below 50. I let him pass me. He floored it. Very easy to hear. He got out maybe 25 feet ahead then i floored it again. Again same result. I went by him quite easily. Imagine if i had a tune. LOL Then we got to a point where cops like to sit so i backed off. He kept going. funny he pulled into the same building i did. I knew a civic si works in the same building didn't realize it was this guy. I expected his car to be faster then mine but it was quite the opposite. Im super excited to get a tune now. This little 1.5 Turbo just keeps on surprising me
Sponsored

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Also if you would like to keep your powertrain warranty. But yes, it has been proven that the old Si can't keep up with the 1.5t. Torqueless wonder but higher revving, at least the old 2.0.