First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So there are revised lines now in the kits, but there is still another revision coming on top of that?
Sponsored

BBTypeR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R
Country flag
Looks like PRL now has upgraded flex fuel lines for sale and it's 10% off this week.

Neddih

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Just an FYI, I just received a flex kit within the past 2 weeks which I am about to install and it still has the original style lines, so after contacting PRL directly and asking they said the lines that were originally having this issue were actually recalled and even if the lines on a more recent kit you may have purchased aren't the ptfe they are not subject to the same issue.

BBTypeR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R
Country flag
Just an FYI, I just received a flex kit within the past 2 weeks which I am about to install and it still has the original style lines, so after contacting PRL directly and asking they said the lines that were originally having this issue were actually recalled and even if the lines on a more recent kit you may have purchased aren't the ptfe they are not subject to the same issue.
Yes, you have to spend extra to upgrade to the PTFE lines which is disappointing.
Sponsored