BrokeCTROwner

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R, 1999 K20 Integra
Country flag
Never heard of them but it looks like a prl clone at a cheaper price. It uses the same sensor and hose is hose so as long as they’re using oem connectors and the wire isn’t shit I see no issue running this

wtam1100

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR
Country flag
Would be interested to hear some feed back about it also since it is a good price.

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Never heard of them but it looks like a prl clone at a cheaper price. It uses the same sensor and hose is hose so as long as they’re using oem connectors and the wire isn’t shit I see no issue running this
It is probably the same sensor but what Flex Fuel Converter are they using? (For example, PRL uses a KTuner branded component.)

highroller

First Name
U Hash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.5 Turbo
Country flag
Hello
I am interested in buying this kit but if anyone could help me answer my questions.
Do they use ktuner flex sensor or some other? If they use some other sensor would ktuner basemap read ethanol content?
Thanks

BrokeCTROwner

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R, 1999 K20 Integra
Country flag
Hello
I am interested in buying this kit but if anyone could help me answer my questions.
Do they use ktuner flex sensor or some other? If they use some other sensor would ktuner basemap read ethanol content?
Thanks
Ktuner doesn’t support flex fuel

kefi

oh shit waddup its dat boi
Threads
Reaction score
Website
fk8.clinic
Vehicle(s)
2018 Type R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Hello
Thanks
Every manufacturer of a flex fuel sensor just uses the GM Continental ethanol sensor. It's the same thing, just packaged differently by different companies. They all work. Generally the voltage can be tweaked anyways.

highroller

First Name
U Hash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.5 Turbo
Country flag
Every manufacturer of a flex fuel sensor just uses the GM Continental ethanol sensor. It's the same thing, just packaged differently by different companies. They all work. Generally the voltage can be tweaked anyways.
Earlier the owner of penguin posted stating it has GM sensor and it would work with ktuner basemaps non ctr, but one of the mods deleted the comment... i have the screenshot but dont wana risk getting kicked by mods... hehehe

Last edited:

BoostedDreams

First Name
Heisenburg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R, 2006 Mazda 6
Country flag
Why can hondata offer flex fuel support yet not ktuner ? They’re missing out on the market demand

kefi

oh shit waddup its dat boi
Threads
Reaction score
Website
fk8.clinic
Vehicle(s)
2018 Type R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Why can hondata offer flex fuel support yet not ktuner ? They’re missing out on the market demand
KTuner hasn't added a lot of things to the type R despite it being available on their other platforms. Traction control, for example. You also, strangely enough, can't even actually see knock retard in KTuner. Have to look for misfire counts instead.
Sponsored