Anyone have all weather floor mats and a trunk tray in their coupe?

pdrumns

First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic SI Coupe and 2019 Nissan Kicks
Country flag
54AF2F38-49D0-4C9B-B4B4-716720097A71.jpeg
71472350-CFC7-46EA-8D9B-CD69380EEFCE.jpeg
E700F426-CAA0-41C9-857E-43064429C131.jpeg
1DB73A63-48C4-442C-AF1E-968AB80F29B1.jpeg
C5207581-DFA2-4127-AC91-E12ACBCF4F53.jpeg
I bought these for my Civic Si coupe. They are all weather mats, and have worked great for me. I originally had the OEM all weather floor liners, but wanted something that would accent my car’s red color better.
That red and black leather on the seats in awesome. Did you have it done or did the dealer have done when you bought the car?
Sponsored

bluehatch17

First Name
bluehatch17
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sport touring hatchback. 2019 Coupe sport.
Country flag
Mine are NOT bowed in like that, never have been after 2 years of constant use. I agree the sides are not very tall, but something is wrong with those mats.

I have the Oem Honda Set in both my hatchback and coupe. No issues like this, and before that, for my other 5 Honda’s. Having owned them for over 10 years in total. They also all had the Oem Honda all season mats. And None of the cars ever had this problem.

Ksthomas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatch EX
Country flag
I have a HB, but went Honda mats all around because I like that they say “Civic” on them. My 1 complaint is the cargo mat isn’t rubber like the floor mats, but more of a plastic so stuff slides around

Excite Bike

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
That red and black leather on the seats in awesome. Did you have it done or did the dealer have done when you bought the car?
I realized after I bought my Si that I didn’t like the cloth interior much. I then went online and found a Katzkin dealer to have leather seats installed in my Si. The Katzkin dealer walked me through the process of pricing, how long it would take to convert the interior, and what my color options were. I ultimately decided on a custom color pattern of red and black instead of the generic patterns they offered. I knew that I wanted my seats to pop with my red exterior, so opted for red seats with the black down the middle so the SI logo would pop off of the headrest.

I82MUCH

First Name
SNACKDADDY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CW FK8, 2019 SGP FK7
Country flag
Husky Liners FTW! They’re cheap in price and do an amazing job. They also have a lifetime warranty.

PhilF

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CRV EX-L Platinum White Pearl/Ivory, 2020 CRV EX-L Crystal Black Pearl/Grey
Country flag
Floor-Mats.jpg
The two Securing fittings on the Drivers side, I understand. You don't want the Mat riding forwards and interfering with the foot pedals, but why does the rear passenger seat mat have a mounting hole, - and then the rear drivers mat does not. ?

It would have been nice to also have had the Passenger seat have the two securing locations (like the driver's side), as I find the Passenger seat mat moves forward over time with use,
Probably because the passenger seat slides forward to provide access to the rear seat, the pin is to hold the mat in place when passengers climb In and out, that's my best guess. As far as the front passenger mat not having securing posts, probably because no safety issues with pedals......and cost savings? Sure makes it easier to remove for a quick brush off.

Rickmeister 48

First Name
Overlord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic ex-t
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I’ve got Weathertech liners in mine, but it seems like they aren’t that great quality wise.
I've had four sets of weathered mats now, all under warranty. The sides have buckled in and pull away from all four sets leaving huge gaps along the sides. I'm done with them. Gonna try the 3D maxpiders
The weathertechs also don't clean up as well as they claim.

pdrumns

First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic SI Coupe and 2019 Nissan Kicks
Country flag
I realized after I bought my Si that I didn’t like the cloth interior much. I then went online and found a Katzkin dealer to have leather seats installed in my Si. The Katzkin dealer walked me through the process of pricing, how long it would take to convert the interior, and what my color options were. I ultimately decided on a custom color pattern of red and black instead of the generic patterns they offered. I knew that I wanted my seats to pop with my red exterior, so opted for red seats with the black down the middle so the SI logo would pop off of the headrest.
how long did they keep your vehicle? overall what is your level of happiness with the job they did? 1 to 10?

Excite Bike

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
how long did they keep your vehicle? overall what is your level of happiness with the job they did? 1 to 10?
The Katzkin dealer had my Si coupe for about 8-9 hours, so one workday. I initially thought the quality of the install was about a 6 on a scale of 1-10. After the installation the dealer assured me that the leather would break in, and smooth out after about 3 months. Now that it’s been months later, I would rate my level of happiness with the job as a 9. The leather fits perfectly, and conforms to the seats without wrinkles. The Katzkin today looks like it came from the Honda factory, but better because I have leather seats with a one of a kind color and pattern that I got to pick out. I hope this was helpful.

bugboy32337

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe (MSM)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
If so, what kind do you have and how are they?
Didn’t even check when I bought my SI at the dealer as I figured they would be overpriced anyway.
I negotiated them into my purchase (along with the spare tire/wheel kit).
I've had my MSM Si Coupe since June, and couldn't be happier with the floor mats.
I will say, that the trunk tray is a little disappointing to me. It's a thin plastic piece, and things slide around in the trunk. If I had it all to do over, I'd probably hold out for a rubber one (WeatherTech or an equivalent.)

anthonylifts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe LXP
Country flag
I negotiated them into my purchase (along with the spare tire/wheel kit).
I've had my MSM Si Coupe since June, and couldn't be happier with the floor mats.
I will say, that the trunk tray is a little disappointing to me. It's a thin plastic piece, and things slide around in the trunk. If I had it all to do over, I'd probably hold out for a rubber one (WeatherTech or an equivalent.)
If so, what kind do you have and how are they?
Didn’t even check when I bought my SI at the dealer as I figured they would be overpriced anyway.
I ordered the OEM all season floor mats a few days ago, got them in last night, they feel great! dealer was charging me 175 total and I got them for 130$. I'm waiting to get the trunk liner since it isn't the same material. I want it since it has CIVIC on the mat but it'll probably be the LAST thing I get for the car since I hardly ever use the trunk.

DALZ102

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
54AF2F38-49D0-4C9B-B4B4-716720097A71.jpeg
71472350-CFC7-46EA-8D9B-CD69380EEFCE.jpeg
E700F426-CAA0-41C9-857E-43064429C131.jpeg
1DB73A63-48C4-442C-AF1E-968AB80F29B1.jpeg
C5207581-DFA2-4127-AC91-E12ACBCF4F53.jpeg
I bought these for my Civic Si coupe. They are all weather mats, and have worked great for me. I originally had the OEM all weather floor liners, but wanted something that would accent my car’s red color better.
I liked the look when I bought them...but they interfered with clutch use. Also, they don't say Civic anymore, they have the cheesy company logo now.
The Huskys I replaced them with also cover the "hump" in the back. The Huskys in my wife's Tundra are 3 years old and show NO wear at all. A bit more $$, but probably worth it?