After market all weather floor mats for 2017 Hatchback?

MacKharoni

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic 2000,2017 hatch sport
Country flag
No it does not stop the rolling.
In fact, rolling is worse with this mat than without. it's a harder flexible plastic that lets everything slide around. 1 bag of groceries would probably have a field day back there.

This is not an issue for me only because my trunk is usually well occupied with my work gear, which stops everything from rolling.

If you see yourself with only a few things in the back, I'd consider getting a cargo net or something along with it.
Cool thanks for the respond legallion
Sponsored

Marathon Bob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX Sedan, 2017 Honda Civic LX Hatchback
So my sedan/hatch floor liners finally came in today. They came in a big potato sack envelope so there are a few creases in the PU leather. Not a big deal for me. They're a lot lighter than the rubber Honda all-weather floor liners. There aren't any teeth on the bottom for grip but they don't need them as the walls are very high on all sides holding them in place. The dead pedal and area beneath/behind the accelerator are completely covered. They're high enough to cover most of the carpet. They even cover the plastic panels that always get stepped on and scuffed (like the back where my son steps in and out). The back of the rear liner can be tucked between the seat/panel which is nice. You can hear them rub against the doors when closing but they all fit nicely. My driver's side floor liner has a bit of a crease which makes it push in when the door is closed. Perhaps that will flatten out this summer. All in all I'm happy with them. They're nicer looking, nicer fitting and cheaper than the WeatherTech floor liners I had in my '08 coupe. I'll maintain them and I hope they're durable over the years. They add some colour to a monochrome interior. As a bonus, they match my fob cover and Billingham bag.

Honda Civic 10th gen After market all weather floor mats for 2017 Hatchback? R0007072
Honda Civic 10th gen After market all weather floor mats for 2017 Hatchback? R0007073
Honda Civic 10th gen After market all weather floor mats for 2017 Hatchback? R0007074
Honda Civic 10th gen After market all weather floor mats for 2017 Hatchback? R0007076

Rickmeister 48

First Name
Overlord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic ex-t
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Weathertechs in my 2016 LX coupe fit perfectly and they dont slide around. If yours don't fit right you got the wrong ones. The weathertechs are very specific for which model civic they're for. The sedan mats are different from the coupe mats. Had Husky in the past and the weathertech material seems more high quality than rubber. Those 3D maxpider mats do not look "better" than either weathertech or Husky. They don't look as good.
My weather techs for my 2017 coupe fit perfectly also. However, this is the second set, the first ones didn't fit so well. To be honest, I don't know if they fit totally right at first, but after three months, I noticed the sides were not fitting good and left gaps on the sides. Weather tech was awesome though and sent me out a brand new set in two days and as mentioned ,they fit great.

xjoshuax89

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 CR-V SE, '16 Civic EX, '17 Civic HB ST
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Okay, just confirmed. I have a 16' EX Sedan and a '17 ST Hatchback. I tried putting in my Husky Liners from my sedan onto the hatchback and it is slightly different. Sure they will "fit" but not an exact fit. Its definitely noticeable in the foot rest on the left side. Probably an extra gap of about 1/2 to 1 inch.

Rickmeister 48

First Name
Overlord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic ex-t
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I just thought I would post this info for anyone interested. I looked at the husky site, just to check them out. I still need liners for the back seat, but they only offered one style of their liners for my 2017 civic, only in black, and they don't sell the front and the rear separately.
Sponsored