Any run ins with the police yet? A cop tailed me tonight!

The Bad Guy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
18 CBP Si Sedan, 06 G6, 15 Silverado
Country flag
As I'm passing him, I can see him in my right rearview mirror, he switches on his lights, I slow down as he's passing me waving his index finger at me left and right (telling me "no"). He then signals right to exist to the other expressway.
Honda Civic 10th gen Any run ins with the police yet? A cop tailed me tonight! OGC
Sponsored

Snmtazz70

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
500HP 2019 Honda Type R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Only once Ive been pulled over, but I got a free pass! Just be nice and you got a 50% chance of getting no tickets.

RedBullHondaF1

Banned
Banned
First Name
Speed Maniac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Type R, 2020 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I've had this happen to me in my 2015 Si. Doing the speed limit in my neighborhood and a cop pulled a U turn and pulled me over. I told him straight up, why'd you pull me over I was doing the speed limit and there's nothing wrong with this car. He walks around the car and says my license plate was crooked (lol a lie). He asks for my license and takes it to run it...I told his blonde partner I want his badge number when he gets back. Motherfucker didn't have the decency to come back and give me the license. Corrupt ass police. And I'm white. No white privilege there. Not only that I am old by Si standards (48). Unreal how they can pull you over for nothing!!!!

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR #45050 (Sold) 2019 Camaro SS 1LE
Country flag
I'm 24, never had been pulled over until I got my CTR last June. No ticket, thankfully.

MoodySara

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Type R - Boost Blue; 2024 Civic Touring - SGP
Country flag
The cops have left me totally alone with the CTR.
There's so few CTRs around that I don't think most cops know what it is.

OTOH, I was stopped 4 times in the first two months I owned a WRX. The cops absolutely know what a WRX is.

I didn't get any tickets from those stops. I'm 74 years old. One cop said to me, "I didn't expect to see you in this car. Usually, these are driven by young hooligans."

tinyman392

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic Type R (RR)
Country flag
The cops have left me totally alone with the CTR.
There's so few CTRs around that I don't think most cops know what it is.

OTOH, I was stopped 4 times in the first two months I owned a WRX. The cops absolutely know what a WRX is.

I didn't get any tickets from those stops. I'm 74 years old. One cop said to me, "I didn't expect to see you in this car. Usually, these are driven by young hooligans."
Just tell him you're a young hooligan at heart. Take a few deep breaths while you're saying it though.

charleswrivers

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Odyssey, '94 300zx, 2001 F-150
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I didn’t expect this 3 year old thread to come popping back up. What was old is new again…

jdm_mike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 FK8 CTR & More
Country flag
I didn’t expect this 3 year old thread to come popping back up. What was old is new again…
When new members need to up their post count so they revive old threads lol

tacocat

First Name
matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si coupe
Country flag
I've had cops follow me for a short time and had them speed up to catch me, but they always just move on once they check the tag or see I'm driving normal. If you're not doing anything wrong it shouldn't bother you. The problem is everyone today has a problem with authority. They complain when cops follow and check tags then complain when their car is stolen and wonder why cops don't go around and check tags.

Eugene_Fk8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic Type R FK8, 2018 RX350 base
Country flag
First ticket I got was from Azusa canyon, the cop there just give everyone a ticket and literally parted 10 cars on top of the canyon. not welcome people to drive I guess. Easy defeat with written declaration since they give like 5000 tickets that month.

TheGreekFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BB CTR, '23 SO 4Runner TRD Pro
Country flag
Got pulled over doing 3 digits this past summer. Cop said he booked it as soon as he saw me zip by and it still took him a while to catch up. I honestly didn't even notice until he was up my ass. Said he clocked me in the 90s but suspects I picked up the pace given his speed to catch up.

Result.....believe it or not, a written warning ?

Ended up being a car guy and a super nice dude. Didn't bullshit him, he saw I had a spotless driving record (still surprises me), chuckled when I complained about left lane cruisers, and told me to seriously slow down.

He said the car/color combo made it an easy stop so "know you're not getting away with anything driving this thing" lol

TheGreekFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BB CTR, '23 SO 4Runner TRD Pro
Country flag
I've had cops follow me for a short time and had them speed up to catch me, but they always just move on once they check the tag or see I'm driving normal. If you're not doing anything wrong it shouldn't bother you. The problem is everyone today has a problem with authority. They complain when cops follow and check tags then complain when their car is stolen and wonder why cops don't go around and check tags.
Was behind a semi in the dead of night once in upstate NY coming back to MA. Literally a dead road with just us 2, doing maybe 70 tops in some rented POS Hyundai SUV. Statie pulls me over, writes that I was doing exactly 21 over (aka insurance pounding in the ass)......wouldn't answer any questions, just told me to go on my way.

Only ticket I have ever gotten. Ended up paying a local lawyer who got it knocked down to a parking ticket but he explained that its just a revenue play for some of these towns upstate, knowing that out of state drivers are less likely to come fight it in person.

Love the cops, appreciate them patrolling my neighborhood too, but don't like clear money grabs or unnecessary harassment bullshit when I'm just minding my own business. No probable cause, leave me alone.....
Sponsored