JohnCivic

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Hatchback 2018
Country flag
On the back there is a compartment that’s the size of a half dollar. Unscrew it and pull the wires out. Make sure they are all connected to their partner wire.
Mine were not and I installed them o Lu to take them out.
All is well now. Just wanted you to make sure they dot give you issues.
Oh and definitely adjust them down! I drove early AM yesterday and got the flash high beams from a good 20 people. They are bright as hell !
It is all plug n play. Gonna take you longer to pull the bumper.
That is very nice to hear, eases my mind, I dont understand why they sent me the soldering instructions then lol, like ???, I will try to adjust them down accordingly then, I am not a car owner for a long time and one time I accidentally set high beams when pushing the blinkers and rode all the way to work (about 20 kms) drive with them on, got soooo many flashes, but I didnt know how to turn em off lmao, that was anxiety inducing, btw, got any photos of your headlights? I would love to see if you dont mind hehe.
Sponsored

Jason Baker

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
That is very nice to hear, eases my mind, I dont understand why they sent me the soldering instructions then lol, like ???, I will try to adjust them down accordingly then, I am not a car owner for a long time and one time I accidentally set high beams when pushing the blinkers and rode all the way to work (about 20 kms) drive with them on, got soooo many flashes, but I didnt know how to turn em off lmao, that was anxiety inducing, btw, got any photos of your headlights? I would love to see if you dont mind hehe.
So the demon eyes only operate in DRL mode which is good because most states made it illegal to run a demon eye after dark or in conjunction with the headlights.
The lambo lights have a cool startup pattern as well.
Headlights (not shown here) are bright as shit and very sharp.
They are also sequential which is nice when mixed with the sequential side markers.
Mine are Suma but I know their is an Arcahic brand as well.
I dont understand the soldering Instructions??? Unless they are suggesting the HB has another wiring setup. I wouldn’t know.
Honda Civic 10th gen Any headlight installation wizard? Civic Hatchback 10th gen CE8E6DB3-1750-4637-9632-60966918BCDF
Honda Civic 10th gen Any headlight installation wizard? Civic Hatchback 10th gen B762332B-5226-4493-9C62-F1CD333A7A29
Honda Civic 10th gen Any headlight installation wizard? Civic Hatchback 10th gen 5BB42E57-1756-46D4-8481-CEE8EFECB2D6

OP
OP
JohnCivic

JohnCivic

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
So the demon eyes only operate in DRL mode which is good because most states made it illegal to run a demon eye after dark or in conjunction with the headlights.
The lambo lights have a cool startup pattern as well.
Headlights (not shown here) are bright as shit and very sharp.
They are also sequential which is nice when mixed with the sequential side markers.
Mine are Suma but I know their is an Arcahic brand as well.
I dont understand the soldering Instructions??? Unless they are suggesting the HB has another wiring setup. I wouldn’t know.
CE8E6DB3-1750-4637-9632-60966918BCDF.jpeg
B762332B-5226-4493-9C62-F1CD333A7A29.jpeg
5BB42E57-1756-46D4-8481-CEE8EFECB2D6.jpeg
Oh my man, that demon eye is absolutly beautiful! Also side note: What is that grill?! Thats a good looking one for sure! The only thing I would have to get used to is no badge at the front of the vehicle, I want a red R badge (because I wanna get red ALU wheels with RED calipers with time, so I wanna run red color hehe, not to up badge or anything.

Jason Baker

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Oh my man, that demon eye is absolutly beautiful! Also side note: What is that grill?! Thats a good looking one for sure! The only thing I would have to get used to is no badge at the front of the vehicle, I want a red R badge (because I wanna get red ALU wheels with RED calipers with time, so I wanna run red color hehe, not to up badge or anything.
It’s actually an American Racing grill off of Amazon. I did the honeycomb from FKX but this grill is a lot less restrictive as it’s wide open. The front cross member has a support piece in the middle. I may put a badge on it but I may just leave it.

OP
OP
JohnCivic

JohnCivic

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
It’s actually an American Racing grill off of Amazon. I did the honeycomb from FKX but this grill is a lot less restrictive as it’s wide open. The front cross member has a support piece in the middle. I may put a badge on it but I may just leave it.
Oh I think I might know which one you have! It's the one that some people cut the middle support piece off of the bumber right? I wouldnt gut it myself, so glad you kept it for yours as well! Definetly looks good and agressive in my opinion.

Jason Baker

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Oh I think I might know which one you have! It's the one that some people cut the middle support piece off of the bumber right? I wouldnt gut it myself, so glad you kept it for yours as well! Definetly looks good and agressive in my opinion.
Thanks man
Sponsored