Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
For those who are wanting to wire the sequential turn signal side markers to LED headlights assembly but don't know which wires are the turn signals wires, here are the steps that I did to mine.
1. Unplugged the headlight plugs to find the correct wires for the turn signals by feeding the side markers' wire thru each hole on the back of the headlight plugs. Each time, you have to turn on the turn signal to test. The correct wire will light up the side markers on both parking lights and turn signal lights. This is the most important step that you must do in order to wire everything correctly and properly.
2. Once I found the correct wires, light blue on the driver's side and green on the passenger's side on my 2018 sport touring hatchback, I use a displacement/splice connector to splice and connect the side markers' wire and the car's turn signals wire.
3. Use the electrical tape to securely cover the exposed wires before tuck them back into the looms. Turn the car on to test the parking lights and turn signal lights afterwards. You have now successfully completed the wiring of sequential turn signals for your LED headlights.
The side markers can be purchased from the Amazon store here
www.amazon.com/shop/civicsocialclub
Disclaimer: even if your car had the same colored wires as mine, I would highly recommend y'all test them first to make sure they are the right wires. This post is only an informal post to document the steps that I did on my car. Under no circumstance that this is a guaranteed way to achieve the similar result.

Honda Civic 10th gen Switchback LED Side Markers Installation for LED headlights Screenshot_20200731-090641_Video Player

Honda Civic 10th gen Switchback LED Side Markers Installation for LED headlights Screenshot_20200731-090705_Video Player

Honda Civic 10th gen Switchback LED Side Markers Installation for LED headlights Screenshot_20200731-091007_Video Player

Honda Civic 10th gen Switchback LED Side Markers Installation for LED headlights 20200729_164019-01

Honda Civic 10th gen Switchback LED Side Markers Installation for LED headlights 20200729_162346-01

Honda Civic 10th gen Switchback LED Side Markers Installation for LED headlights 20200729_161944-01

Honda Civic 10th gen Switchback LED Side Markers Installation for LED headlights 20200725_113109

Honda Civic 10th gen Switchback LED Side Markers Installation for LED headlights 20200725_113059

Jonesie

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Not sure if it's coincidence or if it's how it's wired but it seems to be the middle wire in the row of 3, I've seen someone else on another thread say the same thing... Correct me if wrong!

ATM

First Name
ATM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
Country flag
Great stuff! I have switchbacks to install.

ATM

First Name
ATM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
Country flag
Also if you don’t want to mess with the wires, there’s are switchback bulbs you can buy. I believe their $70

Jonesie

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Great stuff! I have switchbacks to install.
Same just took delivery on my 2020 Si yesterday and was getting ready to install switchbacks when I realized the wiring harness for led heads is different than all the videos I saw ?

Wallaj232

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Touring
Country flag
For those who are wanting to wire the sequential turn signal side markers to LED headlights assembly but don't know which wires are the turn signals wires, here are the steps that I did to mine.
1. Unplugged the headlight plugs to find the correct wires for the turn signals by feeding the side markers' wire thru each hole on the back of the headlight plugs. Each time, you have to turn on the turn signal to test. The correct wire will light up the side markers on both parking lights and turn signal lights. This is the most important step that you must do in order to wire everything correctly and properly.
2. Once I found the correct wires, light blue on the driver's side and green on the passenger's side on my 2018 sport touring hatchback, I use a displacement/splice connector to splice and connect the side markers' wire and the car's turn signals wire.
3. Use the electrical tape to securely cover the exposed wires before tuck them back into the looms. Turn the car on to test the parking lights and turn signal lights afterwards. You have now successfully completed the wiring of sequential turn signals for your LED headlights.
The side markers can be purchased from the Amazon store here
www.amazon.com/shop/civicsocialclub
Disclaimer: even if your car had the same colored wires as mine, I would highly recommend y'all test them first to make sure they are the right wires. This post is only an informal post to document the steps that I did on my car. Under no circumstance that this is a guaranteed way to achieve the similar result.

Screenshot_20200731-090641_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20200731-090705_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20200731-091007_Video Player.jpg

20200729_164019-01.jpeg

20200729_162346-01.jpeg

20200729_161944-01.jpeg

20200725_113109.jpg

20200725_113059.jpg
Bro thank you so much!

ebatr24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R, 2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I've had two sets of those and both failed with one set and one failed on the other due to moisture. So unfortunate because I like them quite a bit due to the white light while driving and sequential turn signal. I've stuck with my Unity performance ones for now and while I love em I want the white led versions which are out of stock.

Wallaj232

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Touring
Country flag
I've had two sets of those and both failed with one set and one failed on the other due to moisture. So unfortunate because I like them quite a bit due to the white light while driving and sequential turn signal. I've stuck with my Unity performance ones for now and while I love em I want the white led versions which are out of stock.
Did you rewrap after you made connections? Plus that wire is very fragile.

ebatr24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R, 2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Did you rewrap after you made connections? Plus that wire is very fragile.
No sure what you mean by that, it failed due to water getting into them. Tried silicone and teflon tape on the socket. Turns out they aren't sealed very well at the seam.

Wallaj232

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Touring
Country flag
No sure what you mean by that, it failed due to water getting into them. Tried silicone and teflon tape on the socket. Turns out they aren't sealed very well at the seam.
I'll just go back and seal it better. Thank you