Is there any difference between front headlight installation between 1.5L and 1.0L?

JohnCivic

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Hatchback 2018
Country flag
Hi,

This might be a stupid question with a very simple answer.
I am ordering a new pair of front headlights, gonna replace the whole thing from halogens to leds.

I already ordered a pair but it was not delivered due to a system fault at amazon, so I will order from some place else.
But a quesiton popped up in my head, I looked up the compatible vehicles, and in the list there is not a single 1.0L Variation of the car.
Might just be a stupid mistake but there is like 12 variations of 1.5L and like 10 of the 2.0L

I wanna install the new lights to my 1.0L Civic Hatchback 2018.
These installations should be same for all the types right? I am little worried there would be a fitment problem.

But logically speaking, it should be the same and it should fit regardless of the motor/type?

Thanks for any replies.
Sponsored

Jason Baker

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hi,

This might be a stupid question with a very simple answer.
I am ordering a new pair of front headlights, gonna replace the whole thing from halogens to leds.

I already ordered a pair but it was not delivered due to a system fault at amazon, so I will order from some place else.
But a quesiton popped up in my head, I looked up the compatible vehicles, and in the list there is not a single 1.0L Variation of the car.
Might just be a stupid mistake but there is like 12 variations of 1.5L and like 10 of the 2.0L

I wanna install the new lights to my 1.0L Civic Hatchback 2018.
These installations should be same for all the types right? I am little worried there would be a fitment problem.

But logically speaking, it should be the same and it should fit regardless of the motor/type?

Thanks for any replies.
I have a 18 Si Coupe FC3. I still have my OEM lights.
You want them?
Up to you in researching if they fit your car but you can take them! Just pay shipping.
LMK

OP
OP
JohnCivic

JohnCivic

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I have a 18 Si Coupe FC3. I still have my OEM lights.
You want them?
Up to you in researching if they fit your car but you can take them! Just pay shipping.
LMK
Wow, that is beyond generous actually, wouldnt even cross my mind, you are very kind, I am kinda new to the whole car owner thing, so this is actually very cool from you.

If the second shipment for whatever reason wouldnt go through as well, I would kindly accept your offer =) But I hope they will arrive haha.

Jason Baker

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Wow, that is beyond generous actually, wouldnt even cross my mind, you are very kind, I am kinda new to the whole car owner thing, so this is actually very cool from you.

If the second shipment for whatever reason wouldnt go through as well, I would kindly accept your offer =) But I hope they will arrive haha.
Well let me know regardless. I am not using them for several years from now if I do at all.
I’ll look into wether they fit or not.
What are you driving exactly?
What’s your home zip code?

OP
OP
JohnCivic

JohnCivic

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Well let me know regardless. I am not using them for several years from now if I do at all.
I’ll look into wether they fit or not.
What are you driving exactly?
What’s your home zip code?
Damn, you must be a saint in todays day that is very rare.
I am driving a 2018 Civic Hatchback I am not sure if its EX/LX I didnt poke my nose into those signs lol, my bad tbh. but a standard 10th gen civic hatchback it is.
Zip code is 434 01, Town is Most, but I probably didnt mention it, but I am from Europe, Czech Republic, very far away from america sadly.

Jason Baker

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Damn, you must be a saint in todays day that is very rare.
I am driving a 2018 Civic Hatchback I am not sure if its EX/LX I didnt poke my nose into those signs lol, my bad tbh. but a standard 10th gen civic hatchback it is.
Zip code is 434 01, Town is Most, but I probably didnt mention it, but I am from Europe, Czech Republic, very far away from america sadly.
Oh damn. Yeah that’s gonna change things a bit.
I am not familiar with the European Civics and I know there are several differences.
Shipping on these alone to CR would be pricey.
I’m okay with it but it won’t be cheap as these lights need a large box.
Let’s just see if your order comes through first! LMK

Chilly613

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Sport Touring 6MT
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Good luck shipping internationally. Shipping is anywhere from $200 to over $1000 for a big box with headlights. I've sent things to a friend in the Netherlands... never again! The custom forms alone was a head ache lol

OP
OP
JohnCivic

JohnCivic

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Oh damn. Yeah that’s gonna change things a bit.
I am not familiar with the European Civics and I know there are several differences.
Shipping on these alone to CR would be pricey.
I’m okay with it but it won’t be cheap as these lights need a large box.
Let’s just see if your order comes through first! LMK
Appreciate the thought alone! Thank you!

OP
OP
JohnCivic

JohnCivic

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Good luck shipping internationally. Shipping is anywhere from $200 to over $1000 for a big box with headlights. I've sent things to a friend in the Netherlands... never again! The custom forms alone was a head ache lol
Yeah international shipping sucks, hell even the shipping in EU countries suck, as they dont properly check the needed requirements, sooo, I will try to order them from ebay.