What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Hell no! Door ding, rock chips are far worse than a curbed wheel.

The wheels can be fixed or replaced without too much expense.
Curbed wheels, dings, rock chips all kind of suck equally. I think the reason curbed wheels hurt a bit more is unlike dings and rock chips, they're our own fault.
Sponsored

CivicChina

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.5t 6MT Cosmic Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Here in AZ it's ladders on the freeway. I've seen at least 3 in the last year.

If you tried to do that in the US you'd probably end up with a bullet in you.
in China hit and run accidents are punished very seriously. Professional drivers are super careful about it because they may lose their license (and job) even for a minor scratch, if the other part brings them to court. So they just stop and wait until they are 1000% sure everything is settled before leaving, they dont care and they don't take any risk because anyway the insurance will cover everything. I had to sign a paper to declare i received a fair compensation and will not ask anything else.

CobraCommand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Canadian Civic LX Hatchback, formerly 2017 Canadian Civic LX Sedan
Country flag
Mine aren't very dark as you can see, shouldn't have an issue here in Canada. I never have before and my old ones were darker
I've been pulled over 3 times and given warnings for smoked covers in Nova Scotia. Last time was with a very light one. I gave up and opted for a clear cover.

barch

Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic hatch (sport) 6-speed
Country flag
I've been pulled over 3 times and given warnings for smoked covers in Nova Scotia. Last time was with a very light one. I gave up and opted for a clear cover.
...yeah I figure I'll just give me a warning if anything. Or a Fix-It ticket where the ticket will be wiped off as long as I remove the covers... I'm willing to risk it until I get pulled over just got to wait till I come across an asshole cop

Ramone179

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic HB sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just got these goodies in the mail today. Si steering wheel, Si shift boot and TypeR shift assembly. Should be a nice subtle upgrade for the hatch. All shipped to the house for less than $200 from Honda of lisle. Can’t beat that!

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) image

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) image

barch

Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic hatch (sport) 6-speed
Country flag
W
Just got these goodies in the mail today. Si steering wheel, Si shift boot and TypeR shift assembly. Should be a nice subtle upgrade for the hatch. All shipped to the house for less than $200 from Honda of lisle. Can’t beat that!

image.jpg

image.jpg
What's the difference between the steering wheel on the SI in the hatch?

civichyk918

Beautifullyimperfect
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Ex
Vehicle Showcase
I installed my hood bonnet ... much needed as I do a lot of highway driving..also liked how it looked better than the hood deflector.. .. all opinions welcome .. what do ya think? :)

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 285B4067-88B0-4E4E-9140-77EAFD8DBE8B

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 6549B6A4-67BA-421A-B5B7-66373283718A