Please list what exhaust you have, and your experience with it.

Naruske

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Country flag
Well, we are going to see.
NOTHING can even come close to when I was running the catLESS D/P by itself into a turn down!! I wish everyone could have experienced that violent NVH for comparison sake!

Did you have this setup?
Nah but someone here had it and they said it was really loud and annoying so they took it off lol.
Sponsored

FK8_K20c1

HONDA The Power of Earth Dreams Technology!
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 Type R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
The R400 is pretty awesome. Still loving mine 9 months after installing it. My wife and I went down to The Dragon area a few weeks ago. She drove the CTR and I drove my truck, trailering our bikes. This was the first time I have been able to hear the R400 from outside the car in the wild. Really, really good, and yes, the pops between gear changes is exactly what I like to hear.
Do you have a catless downpipe installed?

PMM-R22024

First Name
Vannack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PMM Civic Type R #22024
Country flag
How has your experience with the exhaust been so far?
Love it. Still haven’t had time to record inside the cabin but will find time sometime this weekend to share. However, while in 6th gear between 2700-3000 RPM there is some drone but goes away after that. Hope that makes sense

jasonjm

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type-R
Country flag
Love it. Still haven’t had time to record inside the cabin but will find time sometime this weekend to share. However, while in 6th gear between 2700-3000 RPM there is some drone but goes away after that. Hope that makes sense
Every video I’ve seen shows it as loud as hell in either mode. Looking forward to your video.

AUSTRIAN_R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R FK8
Country flag
I have an Remus Exhaust, it´s legal here in austria and i love the sound when the valves are open :)

Honda Civic 10th gen Please list what exhaust you have, and your experience with it. IMG_0796

Last edited:

madchiller

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
HKS Hi-Power

Great exhaust. It's quiet when you don't want to hear it on the highway and nice tone when needed. I only have it with the stock downpipe and frontpipe currently as I'm waiting for the turbo upgrade to put those on (already have them cerakoted).

Honda Civic 10th gen Please list what exhaust you have, and your experience with it. IMG_1672
Honda Civic 10th gen Please list what exhaust you have, and your experience with it. IMG_1665

CHEZZER69

First Name
Chez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic GT Type R
Country flag
Has anyone had any experience with a Miltek Non resonated exhaust on FK8,
Would any exhaust like non resonated cause an engine management light to come on

FK8_K20c1

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 Type R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
HKS Hi-Power

Great exhaust. It's quiet when you don't want to hear it on the highway and nice tone when needed. I only have it with the stock downpipe and frontpipe currently as I'm waiting for the turbo upgrade to put those on (already have them cerakoted).

IMG_1672.jpeg
IMG_1665.jpeg
Looks good man but this thread is Type R specific.

Ramster

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
CTR FK8 / Supra MKV / Tesla M3P / G80 M3C xDrive
Country flag
Has anyone had any experience with a Miltek Non resonated exhaust on FK8,
Would any exhaust like non resonated cause an engine management light to come on
I have the same exhaust, it works just fine. No CEL

FK8_K20c1

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 Type R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I have the same exhaust, it works just fine. No CEL
I have the resonated version and no cel. You are not touching any sensors when you install the exhaust I do not see why a light will trigger.

Josh/AWE

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR
Country flag
This looks very promising! Im excited to see the finished product and thank you for keeping the 3 tips!
Appreciate your excitement! Our pleasure. Our tips configurations are interchangeable, Si owners can equip tri-tips, CTR can equip dual tips, and vice versa. :)

GarbageFk7

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fk7 2018, Civic Type R
Country flag
I absolutely love the HKS L-SPEC. It is the most aggressive look you can possible get. That double barrel shotgun ( no dolphin ) turns heads. I love the sound too. Here in Japan, my Honda dealer kind of complained about the exhaust note. He thinks it’s only going to get louder in the years to come.

This is what I’m most worried about.

Question, did you notice any power loss? Any problems maintaining high speed? I know you can get up to speed but do you feel like you can’t cruise at speed?
Im really thinking of getting this one as it does look good, zero drone and is apparently is on the quiet side. Do you know why the honda tech said it will get louder for the years to come? How will it do that