elijahw

First Name
Elijah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I'd like to upgrade the front door speakers and the sub in my coupe (or all of the speakers). I feel like I've been searching everywhere and I can't seem to find a solid answer on what size aftermarket speakers will fit into the 10th-gen Civic coupe.

Call me lazy if you'd like, but I'd really like to move forward and actually buy some speakers without worrying if they're going to fit/work properly and I just can't seem to find reliable answers. And I'm not trusting Crutchfield; what I'm seeing on their site isn't adding up to me.

What are the speakers/speaker sizes that will, for sure, fit in this car and have strong bass?

Or, even better, what are links to front door speakers and subs that will definitely fit? Ideally Kicker or Rockford Fosgate
Sponsored

Mogadee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Mazdaspeed 3, '17 WOP Si Sedan
Country flag
I'd like to upgrade the front door speakers and the sub in my coupe (or all of the speakers). I feel like I've been searching everywhere and I can't seem to find a solid answer on what size aftermarket speakers will fit into the 10th-gen Civic coupe.

Call me lazy if you'd like, but I'd really like to move forward and actually buy some speakers without worrying if they're going to fit/work properly and I just can't seem to find reliable answers. And I'm not trusting Crutchfield; what I'm seeing on their site isn't adding up to me.

What are the speakers/speaker sizes that will, for sure, fit in this car and have strong bass?

Or, even better, what are links to front door speakers and subs that will definitely fit? Ideally Kicker or Rockford Fosgate
https://www.crutchfield.com/g_400/All-Car-Speakers.html?tp=105#&avf=Y&l=3