1.5T Will this after market exhaust fit?

DaRiches

First Name
Francis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback, 2021 Subaru WRX
Hey all, I was wondering since there's not much of a difference between a 10th gen type r and a 10th gen civic sport hatchback in terms of body structure, which makes me question the exhaust system layout.

Would it be possible if I can put a "Tomei Expreme Ti Full Titanium Exhaust "Type-D" | 2017-2021 Honda Civic Type-R" onto my Civic sport hatch?

https://www.maperformance.com/produ...RmYf5cEkE_j20bYyTyWywt-kHy80tZm8aAuHeEALw_wcB
Sponsored

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
You'd have to change the diffuser since I don't think the Sport diffuser is big enough to fit that big of a 2 tip design. Otherwise it should fit. Probably would fit without mod if you went with one of the single tips. There are probably multiple threads on here about whether an R exhaust will fit on a Sport or Si.

Ap1 George

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 SGP Civic Sport Hatch 6MT
Country flag
Hey all, since there's not much of a difference between a 10th gen type r and a 10th gen civic sport hatchback in terms of body structure, which makes me question the exhaust system layout.

Would it be possible if I can put this exhaust "Tomei Expreme Ti Full Titanium Exhaust "Type-D" | 2017-2021 Honda Civic Type-R" onto my 2021 Civic sport hatch?

https://www.maperformance.com/produ...RmYf5cEkE_j20bYyTyWywt-kHy80tZm8aAuHeEALw_wcB
It will fit if you have a 17-19 civic sport you would need to cut the inner part of the diffuser for the exhaust tips since the Type R has a wider opening. Another option is to get a Type R style diffuser. Other than that the exhaust itself bolt up and line up on the same exact hanger locations

Jstroud07

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda civic Sport Touring
Country flag
Did you end up purchasing the tomei? Was it a direct bolt on?
Sponsored