David Scott

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T Coupe Energy Green 6MT
Country flag
I've got Weathertech's in the front and the OEM Protection Package ones for the back and the trunk. The Weathertechs are great. Unfortunately due to the nature of them they get pretty nasty in the winter. Tried the Chemical Guys floormat cleaner and it didn't work all that well. Actually, I find using dish soap and a bristle brush in the tub works better. Still not perfect. When dry I use AutoGlym's vinyl and rubber cleaner/protector to bring back the nice black finish.
Sponsored

megawatt

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sport touring SGP
Country flag
2018 sport touring. Maxpider 3d mats $86 from Amazon. Texture and pattern is a nice match to the carbon fiber trim of the cars interior. Driver mat has the same anchor locations for the turn piece that’s locks the mat in place. Perfect fit and contours, nice looking quality mats, not the hard plastic type of other mats.

mis3

First Name
PT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes, 2018 SI Coupe
Country flag
2018 sport touring. Maxpider 3d mats $86 from Amazon. Texture and pattern is a nice match to the carbon fiber trim of the cars interior. Driver mat has the same anchor locations for the turn piece that’s locks the mat in place. Perfect fit and contours, nice looking quality mats, not the hard plastic type of other mats.
I have been using these Maxpider 3D mats since Oct-2017. They are great looking.
They are not heavy duty like WT and Husky but the side walls are high enough and the mat of the driver side completely covers the dead pedal.

PGean

First Name
KC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic ST, 2015 X5, 2009 MDX
Country flag
^ They look like Goodyear mats. They look very similar to the ones my in-laws had in their 4Runner

Donuyen18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda s2000
Country flag
I had the dealership throw in the all weather floor mats as a free by. I wish I would have asked for the highwalls because so much gets stuck on the uncovered portions

Ripper3785

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 WOP EX-L Sedan CVT
Country flag
^ They look like Goodyear mats. They look very similar to the ones my in-laws had in their 4Runner
Googled Goodyear Rubber Floor Mats and saw those come up for sale at walmart.com. Kinda figured they were a generic one. Thanks!

gdepgefk3387

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK7 Sport MT, GE8 Base
Country flag
I cant wait to install them in my car just waiting for this winter to officially be over with. Im in NY.
You'll dig them. Maybe it's just in my mind, but they are a bit softer feeling under foot than stocks. Seem a bit thicker. I love the red, even though ever single person I know says something like "but you have a blue car". Haters gonna hate, just jealous and don't understand Honda coloring... haha!

gdepgefk3387

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK7 Sport MT, GE8 Base
Country flag
My car is black so it kinda goes together
They are gonna look gangster on black. I love the blue (have had two vivid blue cars prior so aegean blue had some nostalgia) but if that wasn’t an option the only other color I’d have sprung for would have been black.

BarracksSi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Sport Touring Hatch; '17 CR-V EX. Formerly '02 EP3.
Country flag
They look like the ones I got at Costco, too.

Hated it, threw away the driver's side mat. I always pushed it around because it's not attached to the floor's mat mounts. That pattern lets my right heel "hop" at the worst moments, too. Sometimes I'd be braking in normal traffic, then my heel drops into one of those deep grooves, and my foot suddenly pushes the brake pedal harder, making the car jerk.

Fuck that. Then the day it slid forward and kept the gas pedal stuck to the floor, I threw it in the dumpster. I'll probably just spring for the OEM Honda all-season mats.

chestypuller

First Name
Skip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Country flag
man im having a heck of a time trying to decide weathertech or husky. i have weathertech in my truck and they are hard, are the husky mats hard too or rubbery?

elmer255

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport CVT
Country flag
man im having a heck of a time trying to decide weathertech or husky. i have weathertech in my truck and they are hard, are the husky mats hard too or rubbery?
We just came out of a really crappy winter here and the Husky’s held up great - they seem to be a much better fit- I don’t see them being too rubbery or rigid - they’re just right as far as I’m concerned

chestypuller

First Name
Skip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Country flag
We just came out of a really crappy winter here and the Husky’s held up great - they seem to be a much better fit- I don’t see them being too rubbery or rigid - they’re just right as far as I’m concerned

i noticed in the picture the husky doesnt cover the console as much by the gas pedal does your carpet there get dirty on the side of the gas pedal area?
Honda Civic 10th gen Which floormats did you purchase? huskyvsweathertech

rey2300

Rey23
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Type R #01928
Country flag
I went with Manicci after another Type R owner showed them to me.
Honda Civic 10th gen Which floormats did you purchase? IMG_0267.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen Which floormats did you purchase? IMG_0269.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen Which floormats did you purchase? IMG_0270.JPG