Which civic sedan should I get?

OP
OP

sarahb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
silverado
Well, in your case I'd be optimistic about delivery on Tuesday, but good luck finding a Touring that's not black on the lot lol
Haha, I will let you know! Thanks for the advice
Sponsored

virtual888

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Well, are you looking for a Touring now? IMO they are pretty good. I think upgrade everything to match what they have to offer in a touring from a lower trim will probably bring up the total cost to the same price point or even higher. I like the sound system and LED headlights. Those are the two main thing I would upgrade if I get any other trim. I also like the sensing, so after my calculation and research, I decide to go for a Touring. But since you are just leasing it, these factors may or may not affect you, it comes down to what is essential to you.

As far as color goes, all color goes great with the car because it's such a great design and there is no clear winner lol. I have WOP and love it. Newflyer isn't joking, there is hardly any color available for Touring besides black. I don't know about Canada, WOP is so hard to find here, they had to lease me a rental while looking for one. lol

OXC1632

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-L, 2017 Honda Ridgeline RTL
Country flag
Hi everyone!
Looking to lease a 16 civic sedan next week, probably for 36 months, no money down.
I was originally interested in the ex model, but for minimally more I'd likely go for the ex-t (heated seats is whats selling me on that), but for minimally more then the ex-t, you can go to the touring.
What did you all decide on, and what should I get?
Fog lights appeal, as do heated seats.
I like the touring because the pattern on the cloth seats looks a little dated to me, not to mention, i'm a hair dresser, and often come home covered in hair. What I used to drive was leather, but I'm worried the hair will stick to the cloth seats. (Vacuuming seems like the obvious option but as with some clothes, doesn't matter how much cleaning you do, they will still persistently be there, and poke you when you least expect it. Hair slivers are a real thing!) All opinions wanted!

Once I decide on trim level, what color would you guys go for?
Originally I saw the white parked at tim hortons for a promotional thing and fell in love, but I test drove white, and saw the modern steel and since then I have been leaning towards that, however everyone I talked to has advised against it. What do you think? It's between the white black and steel for me, and I'd love everyones opinions!
Thanks in advance.
I definitely love the White Orchid Pearl. It keeps a clean appearance longer. I would suggest the EX-L, leathers seats and the 1.5 turbo engine, without spending the extra for a Touring.

Side note: most people don't realize that the 1.5 turbo although it cranks out 174hp, is still the more fuel efficient engine of the 2 available.

Last edited:

Newflyer3

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
I definitely love the White Orchid Pearl. It keeps a clean appearance longer. I would suggest the EX-L, leathers seats and the 1.5 turbo engine, without spending the extra for a Touring.

Side note: most people don't realize that the 1.5 turbo although it cranks out 174hp, is still the more fuel efficient engine of the 2 available.
Suggests EX-L, doesn't realize or seen posts above indicating that OP is in Canada and that EX-L doesn't exist...

Newflyer3

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Okay, EX-T.
Sorry Canada!
It's a $2000 jump from EX-T to Touring in Canada, so unless leather was a dealbreaker or something or you physically don't have the money (where you should be looking at a less expensive car or trim anyway), you'd be naive not to get a Touring in Canada.

OXC1632

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-L, 2017 Honda Ridgeline RTL
Country flag
It's a $2000 jump from EX-T to Touring in Canada, so unless leather was a dealbreaker or something or you physically don't have the money (where you should be looking at a less expensive car or trim anyway), you'd be naive not to get a Touring in Canada.
Gotcha.