2017 Sedan EX-L. Should I get it at 23.7?

mikeycinaj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek XV
Hello,

New to this site, but I've been scouring these forums for days now whilst negotiating on a 2017 Civic EX-L sedan. The lowest offer I have right now is $23,750 OTD in the Los Angeles area. From what I've gathered on these forums is that this is not a bad price, but I wonder if I have any more room to negotiate or perhaps ask to have all weather mats and trunk tray thrown in?

MSRP: $24,675
Price: $21,495
OTD: $23,750

I'm still waffling a bit. Should I ask for more or should I pull the just trigger already? So any advice would be appreciated!

P.S. I'm aware of the other forums regarding this subject, but I've had trouble finding details on pricing for my exact year and trim.
Sponsored

ansamuhonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Hello,

New to this site, but I've been scouring these forums for days now whilst negotiating on a 2017 Civic EX-L sedan. The lowest offer I have right now is $23,750 OTD in the Los Angeles area. From what I've gathered on these forums is that this is not a bad price, but I wonder if I have any more room to negotiate or perhaps ask to have all weather mats and trunk tray thrown in?

I'm still waffling a bit. Should I ask for more or should I pull the just trigger already? So any advice would be appreciated!

P.S. I'm aware of the other forums regarding this subject, but I've had trouble finding details on pricing for my exact year and trim.
I got mine in LA for 23530 OTD. EXL without sensing in LA.

cFit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-L, 2015 Ford Edge Titanium, 2014 Ford Escape Titanium (Winter Car)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hello,

THAT IS AN AWESOME PRICE!!! I paid $21,500 on Black Friday, for a car that rolled off a truck 3 days prior and I had shopped EVERY dealer in Chicago land area for a while..
BUY IT!!! SMOKING DEAL!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE MINE!!!!! then check the threads buy the warranty from the Ohio deaeler bought the 8yr 120k for under $1k no deductible.

Honda Civic 10th gen 2017 Sedan EX-L. Should I get it at 23.7? IMG_2833.JPG

Oystercase

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
THAT IS AN AWESOME PRICE!!! I paid $21,500 on Black Friday, for a car that rolled off a truck 3 days prior and I had shopped EVERY dealer in Chicago land area for a while..
BUY IT!!! SMOKING DEAL!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE MINE!!!!! then check the threads buy the warranty from the Ohio deaeler bought the 8yr 120k for under $1k no deductible.

IMG_2833.JPG
Wow great deal...was the $21,500 before TTL though?

Thanks...

cFit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-L, 2015 Ford Edge Titanium, 2014 Ford Escape Titanium (Winter Car)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Wow great deal...was the $21,500 before TTL though?

Thanks...
Correct
Paid tax and small doc fee on top of that 21,500 but no destination charges.
Sponsored