What's your SI looking like today?

If you could have one mod right now, what would it be?

• Total voters

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
New wheels today, Enkei TS-5 18x9.5 w/ Michelin PS A/S 4. The dilemma is lowering... bought a Pro Kit to put on in a couple days but given the absolute monster truck status I fear it won't be low enough.

20230429_182047.jpg
Dang! 245/40s? That offset must be, like, +30 Yeah?

Acey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Coupe Si HFP
Country flag
Meaty. The pro kit should be fine.
Thanks. I spent months trying to decide. I see pics where Pro Kit looks perfect, then I see others where I feel like I'd want to be lower. Really don't want to have rubbing issues and we have poverty roads and six months of winter here so it's probably for the better to not be on Sportlines.

These Pilot Sport AS4 are a fantastic tire, best all-seasons I've ever had.

websitesdown

First Name
Bee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI , 2023 Civic Sport
Country flag
Thanks. I spent months trying to decide. I see pics where Pro Kit looks perfect, then I see others where I feel like I'd want to be lower. Really don't want to have rubbing issues and we have poverty roads and six months of winter here so it's probably for the better to not be on Sportlines.

These Pilot Sport AS4 are a fantastic tire, best all-seasons I've ever had.

Just keep it stock like mine up above.. I bought those rims and tires and haven't looked back. I'll get some new springs when the stock ones start going bad.

websitesdown

First Name
Bee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI , 2023 Civic Sport
Country flag
Not sure why mine at stock height looks a good bit higher than yours. šŸ§

I was looking at that too. I bought mine used at 20k certified. Maybe I should look and see if dude installed springs. How funny would that be.

I want to say it's because I did taller tires though. Just looks fuller. Mind trick. Softer ride too.

Last edited:

04sthemi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI, 2004 Dodge Ram 1500
Country flag
Not sure why mine at stock height looks a good bit higher than yours. šŸ§
I was looking at that too. I bought mine used at 20k certified. Maybe I should look and see if dude installed springs. How funny would that be.

I want to say it's because I did taller tires though. Just looks fuller. Mind trick. Softer ride too.
Iā€™m looking into getting an aggressive wheel setup in this spec but keeping stock height. Could one of you guys get a straight pic to show more the poke from the fenders?

Los1391

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CBP Si Sedan
Country flag
Iā€™m looking into getting an aggressive wheel setup in this spec but keeping stock height. Could one of you guys get a straight pic to show more the poke from the fenders?
Iā€™ve also been debating on 8.5 vs 9.5 so that would be helpful!
This is what x8.5 et35 looks like courtesy of @Jin_hd. Heā€™s also on stock suspension.

Honda Civic 10th gen What's your SI looking like today? IMG_4158

Honda Civic 10th gen What's your SI looking like today? IMG_4157

Acey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Coupe Si HFP
Country flag
I'll get a straight on pic today. Mine definitely poke out a little bit with the 9.5" TS-5 +38... like I can see a sliver of my rear wheel in my driver's side mirror.

My assumption is that most people would better off with 8.5, especially if staying stock suspension.

04sthemi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI, 2004 Dodge Ram 1500
Country flag
I'll get a straight on pic today. Mine definitely poke out a little bit with the 9.5" TS-5 +38... like I can see a sliver of my rear wheel in my driver's side mirror.

My assumption is that most people would better off with 8.5, especially if staying stock suspension.

Couple wheels Iā€™ve looked at Iā€™ll have to do 9ā€ at minimum. 8-8.5ā€ just donā€™t do it for me an I have no want to lower my car

stanleywinthrop

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Wheels shipped! First time having aftermarket wheel.
Went with enkei tsv in gloss black. 18x8.5 +38

does anyone know the size of the center caps? I want to run Honda ones, thank you.

0FA45BFC-8A3B-463B-AA0C-FCC0FE3220CB.jpeg

E688B204-8A04-418D-A40C-0A4506ECD49A.jpeg

Did you ever figure out the center cap size? I just got these and want some Hs as well.