What did you do to your Civic today?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pilotman11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Aegean Blue Civic EX
Detailed the interior for the first time. :) Next is apply a polish and sealant to the exterior.
Sponsored

Kindred1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Country flag
As title suggests, this thread will be for CivicX owners to post about what they did to their car today. It can be anything, big or small - milestones, car wash, servicing, fixes, modifications, add-ons, etc.

Share and it might inspire some ideas for others to do on their Civics too.

So, what did you do to your 2016+ Civic today?
Nothing major but I did add a back bumper protector; having scratched the bumper when taking a tree and pot (no not a pot plant!) out of the trunk. BTW-i am the one who really dislikes the Photodon screen on the nav/audio screen and today after four days of mid-80's temperatures the Photodon literally lifted off the display, forming huge bubbles!!

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! IMG_20160710_121956

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! IMG_20160710_122010

CivicMichael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring (CBP)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Sick ride, dude! Loving the red accents. What's next? JDM emblems? :D
Thanks, fijizzle. Nah, I think I'm done with the cosmetic mods for now (though I may still go for the stainless sport pedals). I just added my chrome tail light accents the other day so I think that will do for now - and I'll probably remove the reflective tape on the rear bumper since the tail end is getting too busy now. For those of you who aren't into blacking out all of your chrome, what do you think of the tail light accents? I feel like it might be too much, but there are so many CivicXs in my area, I want to stand out a bit from the rest.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! chrome-tail-light-trim

Now it's time to save up for some performance mods. Probably the Injen intake and a catback exhaust but I'm just waiting for a few more options to hit the market before I decide, especially for the exhaust.

Pchilnsf415

Thanks, fijizzle. Nah, I think I'm done with the cosmetic mods for now (though I may still go for the stainless sport pedals). I just added my chrome tail light accents the other day so I think that will do for now - and I'll probably remove the reflective tape on the rear bumper since the tail end is getting too busy now. For those of you who aren't into blacking out all of your chrome, what do you think of the tail light accents? I feel like it might be too much, but there are so many CivicXs in my area, I want to stand out a bit from the rest.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! chrome-tail-light-trim

Now it's time to save up for some performance mods. Probably the Injen intake and a catback exhaust but I'm just waiting for a few more options to hit the market before I decide, especially for the exhaust.
I think the chrome taillight accent looks good. Was thinking of ordering it myself.

maeby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic Touring Coupe
Country flag
First attempt at wrapping, only got the eyebrows down :( Also put my emblems on.

13588724_1122748264438402_716575116_o.jpg

13663474_1122590921120803_1395736970_o (1).jpg
I'm pretty sure you're the first to do the red badge on the back of the coupe. I've been waiting for someone to do it! Where did you buy it, and how did you do it??

also, which front badge did you get? I got the front coupe one from icbmotorsports and its bigger then yours, it goes from edge to edge and I think I like the way yours looks better :)

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! D6wgfvH

Last edited:

Touring

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring, 2013 Honda Civic EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
AAARRRRGGGHHH! The infamous pine tree deodoriser!
LOL,

I know, but I like the smell of this one. And it's not like I have 20 of them hanging from my mirror like most people that use the pine tree

Touring

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Actually doesn't look as bad as I thought they would.

I like the red accents you have going on. The caliper covers, the fake vents and the plate frame. Looks sharp.

Touring

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Nothing major but I did add a back bumper protector; having scratched the bumper when taking a tree and pot (no not a pot plant!) out of the trunk. BTW-i am the one who really dislikes the Photodon screen on the nav/audio screen and today after four days of mid-80's temperatures the Photodon literally lifted off the display, forming huge bubbles!!

IMG_20160710_121956.jpg

IMG_20160710_122010.jpg
Where'd you get that?! I need that. I dunno how but that area of my bumper is scratched like crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.