Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ex-T
Country flag
DSC_0323.jpg
DSC_0333.jpg
DSC_0343.jpg
Switched my Sedan front grille out for the hatchback. This + newly installed splash guards + smoked side markers give this thing some aggression. Took some photos, what do y'all think?
Really like it, looks super sharp. Debating doing this or plastic dip. How much was the grill if you dont mind me asking. Also did you change your lights too?
Sponsored

CivicsClass

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX Sensing WOP
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Really like it, looks super sharp. Debating doing this or plastic dip. How much was the grill if you dont mind me asking. Also did you change your lights too?
Everything I needed I got from HondaPartsNow for $200.75 including shipping. http://www.civicx.com/threads/hatchback-grille-installed-into-2016-sedan-with-pics.8904/ - this thread helped a ton along with a YouTube video on how to remove the bumper.

Yeah, I replaced my lowbeams with Morimoto 2Stroke H11s, and I switched the OEM halogen blinkers to beautiful LED turn signals from iJDM. Once you remove all the orange from the front of the car, it feels like a whole new ride.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 civic type r
Country flag
As title suggests, this thread will be for CivicX owners to post about what they did to their car today. It can be anything, big or small - milestones, car wash, servicing, fixes, modifications, add-ons, etc.

Share and it might inspire some ideas for others to do on their Civics too.

So, what did you do to your 2016+ Civic today?
Upgraded to a set of 20" lexani
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! IMG_2571.JPG

UNCSwtHrt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX
Plasti Dipped my stock rims. As well as my front lip. Also added the sunroof visor.

Really pleased with how the rims turned out. I've gotten a lot of compliments on them as well. Changed the look of the car I think. Which makes me happy since I'm starting to see a lot more Lunar Silver riding around my area now.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! IMG_7182.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! IMG_7183.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! IMG_7184.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! IMG_7185.JPG

crimson-civic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BNP 2017 Civic Sedan EX-T
Country flag
Installed back seat condoms seat protectors to mitigate the damage of the inevitable day my demon spawn adorable daughter either pukes and/or makes a huge mess while I'm driving.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! 20170523_173346

Alejoviejo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Cadillac CTS, 2017 Civic Touring Sedan
Country flag
Has anyone done a wrap on their car? If so how much did it cost you? I got quoted for $2400 over email, but was told to bring it in shop for a more accurate price

Edgeplay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ex-T
Country flag
Installed back seat condoms seat protectors to mitigate the damage of the inevitable day my demon spawn adorable daughter either pukes and/or makes a huge mess while I'm driving.

20170523_173346.jpg
Where did you get the seat covers from?

crimson-civic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BNP 2017 Civic Sedan EX-T
Country flag
Where did you get the seat covers from?
I got them from BernardiParts.com for $175:
http://www.bernardiparts.com/Honda-Rear-Seat-Covers-Civic-Sedan__08P32-TBA-XXX.aspx

They were a little cheaper than ordering from College Hills Honda, and at that price they were cheaper than custom fitted 3rd party rear seat covers (i.e. CoverKing, Caltrend, etc).

Installing them was a bit of a PITA because of the exact fit and I'm not that dextrous, but that would've been true with any quality seat covers really.

The underside has a non-porous rubber lined backing so i'm pretty confident liquids will not seep straight down into the seat.

If you were to spill liquid onto the seat and it was a significant amount, judging how everything attaches, it would roll backwards into the gap where the bench and the backrest meet, and into the space where the seatbelt buckle protrudes.

There's nothing I can do about seat belt buckle space, but I might be able to roll up some microfiber rags and line them into the bench gap as an additional absorption barrier, since I think there's enough space to maybe stuff them there and remain out of sight. I might try that this weekend, while my wife points and laughs at my OCD.

BarracksSi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Sport Touring Hatch; '17 CR-V EX. Formerly '02 EP3.
Country flag
I might try that this weekend, while my wife points and laughs at my OCD.
She can point and laugh all she wants, but she'll realize the wisdom of not letting vomit permanently soak into the crevices between the seats.

Snoopyslr

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T, 2016 Ford F-150, 2003 Subaru Impreza WRX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Has anyone done a wrap on their car? If so how much did it cost you? I got quoted for $2400 over email, but was told to bring it in shop for a more accurate price
Plasti-dip bro! Way cheaper than vinyl. Even more so if you do it yourself.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.