Armin1989

First Name
Armin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic sport
Country flag
Hi guys, so I've been using Phearable off the shelf tune for a about 7 months now and it's really good, I recently got a custom tune form imwtuned and now my car is Jerky especially at low speed and when accelerate from low speed with light throttle, this didn't happen with the Phearable tune, is this normal for tsp and imwtuned? It's 1.5 cvt
Sponsored

v_HatchFk7

First Name
Vito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatch Sport Touring
Country flag
Hi guys, so I've been using Phearable off the shelf tune for a about 7 months now and it's really good, I recently got a custom tune form imwtuned and now my car is Jerky especially at low speed and when accelerate from low speed with light throttle, this didn't happen with the Phearable tune, is this normal for tsp and imwtuned? It's 1.5 cvt
Custom tunes do need revisions until fully dialed in . Make sure to get in contact with DRob before asking anyone here and troubleshoot causes.
OTS tunes and Custom E tunes will always differ.

OP
OP

Armin1989

First Name
Armin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic sport
Country flag
Custom tunes do need revisions until fully dialed in . Make sure to get in contact with DRob before asking anyone here and troubleshoot causes.
OTS tunes and Custom E tunes will always differ.
It is the Last and final tune , he said we're done, I haven't ask him about it, was just wondering if anyone else noticed anything like I'm experiencing,

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It is the Last and final tune , he said we're done, I haven't ask him about it, was just wondering if anyone else noticed anything like I'm experiencing,
Did you specify any particular padding or throttle responsiveness settings?

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
He has a CVT so no throttle padding. ;)

Not sure if this is relevant to your custom tune but I had D-Rob's TSP 1 OTS tune for a long time. When I switched to the Phearable 1.5, I noticed it was smoother and without the occasional slight jerk I'd get at low speed with TSP. I think Derek may just tune it a bit torquier down low.

OP
OP

Armin1989

First Name
Armin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic sport
Country flag
He has a CVT so no throttle padding. ;)

Not sure if this is relevant to your custom tune but I had D-Rob's TSP 1 OTS tune for a long time. When I switched to the Phearable 1.5, I noticed it was smoother and without the occasional slight jerk I'd get at low speed with TSP. I think Derek may just tune it a bit torquier down low.
Now that makes sense, this is exactly what I'm experiencing, so more low end torque I guess with the Derek tune? That's what causing the jerk thing at low speed right?

OP
OP

Armin1989

First Name
Armin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic sport
Country flag
I didn't touch anything, all I do is receive file and upload to ktuner then flash to car.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase