Nrays013

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic sport hatchback
Country flag
Hey guys I’m new here and I recently got a 2019 hatchback sport 6speed m/t. I flashed my ecu yesterday and it was fine yesterday but when I went to drive today my lane keep assist, front collision warning, lane departure assist, and emission warning came up on my dash and won’t go away. Any ideas?
Sponsored

bluehatch17

First Name
bluehatch17
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sport touring hatchback. 2019 Coupe sport.
Country flag
This has multiple posts...drive around for a few miles and they go away. I have flashed and reflashed over 4 times. It always goes away... If it still holds, you flashed wrong. Flash to stock and redo it. It’s pretty difficult to flash wrong though.

OP
OP

Nrays013

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic sport hatchback
Country flag
This has multiple posts...drive around for a few miles and they go away. I have flashed and reflashed over 4 times. It always goes away... If it still holds, you flashed wrong. Flash to stock and redo it. It’s pretty difficult to flash wrong though.
Thank you for the advice. I have driven around for over 30 minutes, about 20 miles, and they still haven’t gone away. I tried returning it to stock and then re flashed it and they went away the first time I drove but after turning the car off and letting it sit if I try to drive again they all come back on.
Sponsored