Formula Delta

First Name
Ping
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Honda Civic Hatch CX, 2007 Honda Civic DX-G
Country flag
Since it apears that you're very familiar with taking the wheels on and off. Once you got a chance. can you use somthing like This to make a contour profile. I can use that to Make a cad drawing for clearance profile.
Let me save you the trouble, here is the brake clearance template. Just tag our Instagram or give us a shoutout or something.
Sponsored

Attachments

Formula Delta

First Name
Ping
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
May I ask how do you even have access to such information? this is like manufacturer caliber drawing
Haha thanks man!! I have a background in mechanical engineering, I had all these parts at my place at some point and decided to digitize a bunch of it.

2018WOPHatch

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback
Country flag
@Formula Delta Just to confirm, the Sentra Spec V rotors should work on a 10th gen Civic with no issue correct? Is anyone else with Genesis Brembos running the Sentra rotors instead of the Rogue rotors? Is there a popular specific rotor that people are using with the Genesis Brembo swap like with a part number? Finally please correct me if I'm wrong but FK8 pads works in the Genesis Brembos correct? Thanks everyone

Formula Delta

First Name
Ping
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
@Formula Delta Just to confirm, the Sentra Spec V rotors should work on a 10th gen Civic with no issue correct? Is anyone else with Genesis Brembos running the Sentra rotors instead of the Rogue rotors? Is there a popular specific rotor that people are using with the Genesis Brembo swap like with a part number? Finally please correct me if I'm wrong but FK8 pads works in the Genesis Brembos correct? Thanks everyone
@2018WOPHatch

There's a couple of questions here, just wanted to be clear with my answer

1. Sentra SER Spec V Rotors that's 320mm diameter will bolt up to the 10th Gen Civic Hub.
2. Rogue with 3rd row seats front rotors vs Sentra SER Spec V rotors share a bunch of measurements (see pictures attached, ignore the weight of the 42117 rotors, I believe it is a typo).
3. Rogue with 3rd row seats front rotors: Centric 120.42117, Sentra SER Spec V front rotors: Centric 120.42098 (I like the centric brand as they share measurement information on their products, Raybestos branded rotors are also good alternatives).
4. Brake Pad interchangeability, this based on one aftermarket brake pad company PN, would take it with a grain of salt, but I looked up the PN for Carbotech brakes for Genesis Coupe with Track Pack (Brembo Calipers) and FK8 CTR, numbers are the same. CT1001. Which is the same for both vehicles. You can play with their site and see what comes out.

Honda Civic 10th gen Using Genesis Brembo s-l1200

Honda Civic 10th gen Using Genesis Brembo ceb-120-42117_xl

Syntek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PWP Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
@2018WOPHatch

There's a couple of questions here, just wanted to be clear with my answer

1. Sentra SER Spec V Rotors that's 320mm diameter will bolt up to the 10th Gen Civic Hub.
2. Rogue with 3rd row seats front rotors vs Sentra SER Spec V rotors share a bunch of measurements (see pictures attached, ignore the weight of the 42117 rotors, I believe it is a typo).
3. Rogue with 3rd row seats front rotors: Centric 120.42117, Sentra SER Spec V front rotors: Centric 120.42098 (I like the centric brand as they share measurement information on their products, Raybestos branded rotors are also good alternatives).
4. Brake Pad interchangeability, this based on one aftermarket brake pad company PN, would take it with a grain of salt, but I looked up the PN for Carbotech brakes for Genesis Coupe with Track Pack (Brembo Calipers) and FK8 CTR, numbers are the same. CT1001. Which is the same for both vehicles. You can play with their site and see what comes out.

s-l1200.jpg

ceb-120-42117_xl.jpg

Do they make slotted rotors for this application?

Seems R1 now only sells through amazon and cant seem to find/order R1 specific rotors and have to replace mine soon....

Formula Delta

First Name
Ping
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Do they make slotted rotors for this application?

Seems R1 now only sells through amazon and cant seem to find/order R1 specific rotors and have to replace mine soon....

I am not associated or promoting Centric, but I just like their product lines due to the options available. Centric is the parent company for StopTech as well. They have quite a couple of product lines.

121 C-Tek, their basic rotor
120 Premium, basic rotor + black coated rotor hats and non-braking surface
125 High Carbon, higher carbon in the cast iron material, better material properties
126 Slotted Rotors, directional
127 Drilled and Slotted Rotors, directional
128 Drilled Rotors, directional

C or CRY suffix, Cryo treated, rotors are dipped in liquid nitrogen or brought down to very low temperatures to

Example: Stoptech 126.42098CSL is the Slotted and Cryo Treated Left Rotor.
https://www.canadawheels.ca/cw_search.php?search=126.42098&page=1

Not sure about what website you are doing your shopping on, but RockAuto still has R1 drilled and slotted rotors for Sentra Spec V rotors, I dont see just slotted rotors, but yea... I just use the high carbon Raybestos plain rotors.

pinhead66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan, 2018 Odyssey EX-L
Country flag
Let me save you the trouble, here is the brake clearance template. Just tag our Instagram or give us a shoutout or something.
Nice work on the template. Should help quite a few people out there who are interested. I printed it up for kicks and giggles and compared it to some of the other templates I used when I was in the market for a bbk. To no surprise, the genesis brembos require the most wheel clearance by far. It sticks out around 5mm more than stoptech, paragon, wunderladen kits. Compared to the 27won kit it sticks out around 15mm more.

Syntek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PWP Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I am not associated or promoting Centric, but I just like their product lines due to the options available. Centric is the parent company for StopTech as well. They have quite a couple of product lines.

121 C-Tek, their basic rotor
120 Premium, basic rotor + black coated rotor hats and non-braking surface
125 High Carbon, higher carbon in the cast iron material, better material properties
126 Slotted Rotors, directional
127 Drilled and Slotted Rotors, directional
128 Drilled Rotors, directional

C or CRY suffix, Cryo treated, rotors are dipped in liquid nitrogen or brought down to very low temperatures to

Example: Stoptech 126.42098CSL is the Slotted and Cryo Treated Left Rotor.
https://www.canadawheels.ca/cw_search.php?search=126.42098&page=1

Not sure about what website you are doing your shopping on, but RockAuto still has R1 drilled and slotted rotors for Sentra Spec V rotors, I dont see just slotted rotors, but yea... I just use the high carbon Raybestos plain rotors.

When I bought the slickflab kit, the rotors came with part numbers from R1, so able to get the E-line slotted rotors for about 60~ a piece. Per the part number I think these were conversion specific rotors.

Did you still use a rotor centering ring for yours?

https://www.heeltoeauto.com/brake-c...bk-hyundai-genesis-brembo-caliper-conversion/

^ site where all rotors were listed however can't order this specific set from R1 anymore supposedly.

nttran98

First Name
Timmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Hatchback EX-L
Country flag
When I bought the slickflab kit, the rotors came with part numbers from R1, so able to get the E-line slotted rotors for about 60~ a piece. Per the part number I think these were conversion specific rotors.

Did you still use a rotor centering ring for yours?

https://www.heeltoeauto.com/brake-c...bk-hyundai-genesis-brembo-caliper-conversion/

^ site where all rotors were listed however can't order this specific set from R1 anymore supposedly.
From what I have gathered on the internet, due to the fact that the bolt pattern+stud diameter of the civic is the same as the Genesis, you are not gonna center it any more that the stud is doing. I remember someone did this with 1 ring on 1 side and no ring on the other and he said, nothing feels different for better or for worse.
Sponsored