First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Not sure about the exact weight, but from lifting my avid wheels and tires vs stock wheel and tires there’s a weight difference. Just never weighed them to get exact numbers. I have had zero issues, neither have others running different avid wheels. I’ve hit some pretty nasty potholes where it was enough to cause concern. Each time pulling over, for precaution and have not had an issue. No cracks, dents, or balancing issues. Going on 2 years now with them. My only con with them I guess was that the color online looked darker than what they are in person, but I’ve grown to like them
Thanks man appreciate the feedback! I really like the wheel design, it gives me ze40 vibes. Going to definitely look into them. What spec would be best for a flush fitment?
Sponsored

jayy_swish

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Touring
Country flag
Thanks man appreciate the feedback! I really like the wheel design, it gives me ze40 vibes. Going to definitely look into them. What spec would be best for a flush fitment?
+30 to +35 on 8.5 is good fitment. If you want dead center flush with the fender you’ll need+30. I have +35 with a 3mm spacer in the front to give the brembo’s some room

1SickVeilsideZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 K Swapped Fit
Country flag
If you want the NT03 setup without spacers you will need the ‘rr’ version.

I had both setups nt03m did not clear brake kit. Although the nt03rr did clear pic below:
18x9.5+40
75CB498B-F3B3-4BAA-B692-F5252AD3EF40.jpeg
Beautiful car! Love the Mugen front lip! I’m willing to get the NT03RR, just wish they came in SBC finish ?

OP
OP
Jtantuco

Jtantuco

luv_SIc
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Beautiful car! Love the Mugen front lip! I’m willing to get the NT03RR, just wish they came in SBC finish ?
Thanks! You can always have em painted but then again might as well get a better wheel than pay for a paint job

I actually was lucky enough that the guy who sold em to me had a paint shop and he powder coated em for me no charge, shout out to that guy ? real mvp

Greg29x

First Name
Gregory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI
Country flag
Question for you i am running tesla model 3 wheels 18x8.5 +40 do you think i would clear this brake set up?

Honda Civic 10th gen Genesis Brembo Clearance with NT03? IMG_7128

arpypat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
No, they won't fit without spacers.
Ok! What makes you say that? Have you tested them? I think its going to be very close because the tesla wheels do have room for larger brakes
Someone here has Model3 wheels with the 27Won BBK and it wouldn't even clear those w/o spacers: https://www.civicx.com/forum/threads/for-those-of-you-running-27won-bbk.74698/post-1166846

The Genesis BBK calipers stick out further past the OEM caliper than the 27Won kit does, so you'd probably need like 10-15 mm spacers and extended lugs to be safe.

SonicBreezerST160

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Sonic Gray Pearl ST Hatchback
Country flag
Ok! What makes you say that? Have you tested them? I think its going to be very close because the tesla wheels do have room for larger brakes
Been there, tried it. Sold my Tesla wheels after installing the 27Won BBK.
Sponsored