xrpgnick

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda civic si
Country flag
Hey guys i picked up the RV6 dp fp combo and currently have the Maperfomance catback on my si, just making sure the fitment is okay to go with exhaust system, thanks!
Sponsored

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si, 2006 Saab 9-3 Aero
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Hey guys i picked up the RV6 dp fp combo and currently have the Maperfomance catback on my si, just making sure the fitment is okay to go with exhaust system, thanks!
As long as you have the 3 bolt flange adapter with the MAP catback you should be fine.

OP
OP

xrpgnick

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda civic si
Country flag
As long as you have the 3 bolt flange adapter with the MAP catback you should be fine.
Thanks! Yeah i have the 3 bolt flange since i had stock FP i opted for the 3 bolt flange when i got the catback a year ago but just waiting to install the RV6 dp fp combo. How is it for you are you running the same setup?

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Thanks! Yeah i have the 3 bolt flange since i had stock FP i opted for the 3 bolt flange when i got the catback a year ago but just waiting to install the RV6 dp fp combo. How is it for you are you running the same setup?
No I have the prl dp and map frontpipe with v-band connection. But I remember the options when ordering. Looks like you will be good. Can you take a picture of the rv6 fp where it connects to the MAP catback when installed? Curious to see how the connection looks...

OP
OP

xrpgnick

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda civic si
Country flag
No I have the prl dp and map frontpipe with v-band connection. But I remember the options when ordering. Looks like you will be good. Can you take a picture of the rv6 fp where it connects to the MAP catback when installed? Curious to see how the connection looks...
Will do! I also saw a while ago RV6 said It is a direct OE replacement so it would work with any exhaust. Thank you for the help appreciate it!

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Will do! I also saw a while ago RV6 said It is a direct OE replacement so it would work with any exhaust. Thank you for the help appreciate it!
No problem

OP
OP

xrpgnick

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda civic si
Country flag
I just emailed them as i just opened the box, they told me it would fit, im getting kind of annoyed that they sent me to about 3 different people for this. Considering just selling the whole catback and dp/fp and going AWE as they come with a front pipe
Sponsored