itsyaboirey

First Name
Rey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic si sedan
Country flag
Hello, so i installed my rv6 catted downpipe about three weeks now and it's been great no codes. today tho as I'm driving to class my cel comes on and the code in ktuner is p1039. is this bad? should i be worried? there isn't any lugging in acceleration or stalling because of extra fuel. should i just clear it and disable it in ktuner? and i guess would there be a problem with the parts since the code came on? i would really appreciate some feedback thanks!
Sponsored

jack.

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe (sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hello, so i installed my rv6 catted downpipe about three weeks now and it's been great no codes. today tho as I'm driving to class my cel comes on and the code in ktuner is p1039. is this bad? should i be worried? there isn't any lugging in acceleration or stalling because of extra fuel. should i just clear it and disable it in ktuner? and i guess would there be a problem with the parts since the code came on? i would really appreciate some feedback thanks!
Our cars don’t like anything other than the stock downpipe so it’ll throw a code even when catted most of the time. It’s really a harmless code, it means you don’t have the stock downpipe essentially. Just disable it with Ktuner.

OP
OP
itsyaboirey

itsyaboirey

First Name
Rey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic si sedan
Country flag
Our cars don’t like anything other than the stock downpipe so it’ll throw a code even when catted most of the time. It’s really a harmless code, it means you don’t have the stock downpipe essentially. Just disable it with Ktuner.
dope thank you for putting my mind at ease lol

Testudo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatch exl
Country flag
how do you disable it with ktuner?

bluehatch17

First Name
bluehatch17
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sport touring hatchback. 2019 Coupe sport.
Country flag
Use the app on your laptop, re-save the tune with the disable o2 sensor mark checked. Then re-upload your tune.
Sponsored