First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan Red
Country flag
Hey guys,

Planning on asking for the PRL cobra intake for Christmas but had a question about it. Right now I'm running the Phearable tune without GOD mode. I know that the race MAF requires a tune, but I had the tune first so didn't check the box on the tune for a race MAF.
Should I just stick to the street MAF or is there a way that I can retune without paying for anything that would be able to handle the race MAF?
Sponsored

86salmon

It's Hedley, Hedley Lamarr!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si sedan, 2001 Nissan Frontier
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I would email them and ask about race MAF calibration. They seem willing to work with customers

Rahat083144

First Name
Rahat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Honda Accord CL9, 2016 Honda Civic 1.5T, 2020 Kia Sportage
Country flag
Hey guys,

Planning on asking for the PRL cobra intake for Christmas but had a question about it. Right now I'm running the Phearable tune without GOD mode. I know that the race MAF requires a tune, but I had the tune first so didn't check the box on the tune for a race MAF.
Should I just stick to the street MAF or is there a way that I can retune without paying for anything that would be able to handle the race MAF?
TSP offers a file conversion option at a significantly lesser price for precisely this sort of scenario. I guess Phearable does not provide a similar option.

fenix-silver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si
Country flag
Unless you are planning to go w/ a bigger turbo in the future, stick w/ the street MAF.

phearable

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Tuner
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.phearable.net
Vehicle(s)
Tuner
Country flag
Hey guys,

Ryan,

We offer PRL intakes on our website http://www.phearable.net/intake-systems/civic/prlcobracaisicivic.html

The tune for the stock MAF will work with the PRL Street MAF.

If you install a PRL RACE MAF intake you will need to purchase our MAF change service that can be found on our website http://www.phearable.net/tuning-software/phearable.net-tune-maf-change.html

Please let us know if we can help with anything else.
Sponsored