CrashTestJeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Si Sedan
Country flag
I used a Blackhawk Serpa 1 mounted inside the console on my last civic, but this time around I decided to give this magnet a try. So far it seems to be holding my Shield just fine, and the armrest closes with plenty of clearance. These are the same magnets suggested to hold your phone in another thread. I'll update if I have any failures. I'm thinking about adding one more magnet to the inside of the console just for safe measure.

Link for magnets:

Nekteck Universal Stick on Flat Magnetic Car Mount Phone/Key Holder for iPhone 7 6 6S Plus 5S 5C SE, Samsung Galaxy S6/S7 Edge Plus S5 Note 5 4, LG G5, Pixle/Pixel XL Nexus 6P 5X, More, 2 Pack

Honda Civic 10th gen Place to carry pistol IMG_0990

Honda Civic 10th gen Place to carry pistol IMG_0991

View attachment 120389

Honda Civic 10th gen Place to carry pistol IMG_0993

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0
Last edited:

krees

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R & 2020 Ridgeline BE
Country flag
I like the shield in the console on the magnet idea. Might have have my sheild in the same spot.

Driveitlikeuboughtit

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CW CTR
Country flag
I used a Blackhawk Serpa 1 mounted inside the console on my last civic, but this time around I decided to give this magnet a try. So far it seems to be holding my Shield just fine, and the armrest closes with plenty of clearance. These are the same magnets suggested to hold your phone in another thread. I'll update if I have any failures. I'm thinking about adding one more magnet to the inside of the console just for safe measure.

Link for magnets:

Nekteck Universal Stick on Flat Magnetic Car Mount Phone/Key Holder for iPhone 7 6 6S Plus 5S 5C SE, Samsung Galaxy S6/S7 Edge Plus S5 Note 5 4, LG G5, Pixle/Pixel XL Nexus 6P 5X, More, 2 Pack

IMG_0990.jpg

IMG_0991.jpg

View attachment 120389

IMG_0993.jpg
Is that a custom loaded chamber indicator?

OP
OP
turbo dragon

turbo dragon

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SI X
Country flag
I keep my Shield in my IWB holster clipped unto the under side of the steering wheel.

B9AEA2CE-BFB1-4BCB-A554-D762F274479C.jpeg
thats how I had mine in the Ram but was afraid the plastic in the Si would not hold. Its not a heavy gun, Glock 23c, not over sized for that area.

18Apocalypse

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 civic si
Country flag
thats how I had mine in the Ram but was afraid the plastic in the Si would not hold. Its not a heavy gun, Glock 23c, not over sized for that area.
I had a similar set up in my ram with my aliengear owb paddle holster. the screws backed out of the plastic trim piece more than once... its always fun to have your Glock hit your leg as your doing 80mph on the freeway..

I have not decided where I was gonna mount it in the civic.. space is a little limited.

UpDok

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe (white)
Country flag
I generally carry my HK P30 in an appendix holster while driving in states and places where legal. It really is not all that uncomfortable for me with a properly designed holster...in fact I often forget I'm carrying until i get out of the car. The AIWB carry allows the pistol to be quickly drawn and also reholstered while seated while wearing the seat belt.
AIWB is also a great way to be truly carry a handgun concealed outside of the car while walking through life enjoying my civil rights here in the USA.

long_meats

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Coupe LX CVT
Country flag
I always keep mine (Usually a Glock 19, but sometimes a S&W Shield 9) in the driver's side door pocket with it still inside the concealed carry waistband holster when driving my LX Coupe.

When I'm going to places where I can't have it on me, it goes in a lockable $20 pistol safe I got from Harbor Freight that came with a metal wire-loop-thing that is secured to the metal bar thing under the driver's seat that moves it forwards/backwards (I don't have the fancy high-end seats that use an electronic button/lever or whatever to move it).

bahndrvr

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si White Orchid Pearl, 1983 Foxbody 4 eye Notchback
Country flag
Used this in the past, will be buying again for my Si:)

https://www.amazon.com/Highway-Hols...le+gun+mount&qid=1540825606&sr=8-9&ref=sr_1_9

I just mounted my tacticle OWB holster I had to the mount, and loved the trigger lock on it. Sold the last setup and the last gun, just got two new concealed carry weapons so will be setting up my little Taurus G2C for daily carry as my shield is too pretty to mess up with daily carry, it will be "event" carry;-)

dominipino

Jordan
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fc1, 300zx
Country flag
I daily carry a glock 19 with iwb holster. I usually put my handgun in the cupholder, in between center console and passenger seat, or i clip my holster on the plastic panel under the steering wheel. None have failed me. Best bet for secure hold is drill a go magnet under steering wheel where the plastic is and wala!

mofoD

First Name
D$
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Aegean Blue '18 Si Coupe (Toy), White Orchid Pearl '16 Accord Touring V6 Coupe (Daily)
Country flag
sucks we dont have a lock on the glovebox. thats where i usually carry in my other cars. i havent carried in my Si yet but id like to since im always paranoid about getting carjacked.

California sucks...cant carry shit and i have to deal with aggressive homeless people while driving around east la and downtown
come to texas!

SkyeSI

First Name
Skye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SI Coupe. 2018 JL Rubicon. 1988 K5 Blazer
Country flag
I'm liking this forum more and more as I read threads!

In the JL I have a magblock below the steering wheel which works great for the SIG P238! I've been poking around the SI trying to figure something out.

Will be watching this thread. So glad to see other members here that support the 2nd!
Sponsored