Rott3n_SI

First Name
Alex
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Aegean Blue Civic SI
Country flag
Would you have derek do a remote Dyno tune

Yeah that’s what I paid for remote tune I actually bought the tune before I bought the RV6 turbo I only inquired about the rv6 because my W1 cracked and I didn’t wanna run it and I asked Vince about getting the W2 early because I had just built my motor but he didn’t wanna let it go so I emailed rich and had perfect timing lol also in was on hondata powermetric tune before on the W1 but had to switch to ktuner due to the fuel system upgrade

ModernSteelMetallix

First Name
Brandon
Reaction score
Car(s)
MSM Civic Si (2018)
Country flag
Yeah that’s what I paid for remote tune I actually bought the tune before I bought the RV6 turbo I only inquired about the rv6 because my W1 cracked and I didn’t wanna run it and I asked Vince about getting the W2 early because I had just built my motor but he didn’t wanna let it go so I emailed rich and had perfect timing lol also in was on hondata powermetric tune before on the W1 but had to switch to ktuner due to the fuel system upgrade
are you beta testing emans fuel system upgrade? is there any eta on release?

hobby-man

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Sport Touring Hatchback
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
are you beta testing emans fuel system upgrade? is there any eta on release?
Are there any details on the fuel system upgrade? Is it just injectors, or fuel pump also?

Ap1 George

First Name
George
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 SGP Civic Sport Hatch 6MT
Country flag
Are there any details on the fuel system upgrade? Is it just injectors, or fuel pump also?
I believe its the injectors with the rail, the hard line from the rail to the HPFP and the HPFP. To anyone planning to get this upgrade on your non Si to skip the OEM Si fuel system, Drob also told me that you would still need the Si intake camshaft to drive Eman's HPFP properly

kshawn

First Name
Matthew
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
I believe its the injectors with the rail, the hard line from the rail to the HPFP and the HPFP. To anyone planning to get this upgrade on your non Si to skip the OEM Si fuel system, Drob also told me that you would still need the Si intake camshaft to drive Eman's HPFP properly
No rail. Just the line from the HPFP to the rail. Injectors, injector adapter clips, hpfp, and the low pressure pump mounted in a new oem fuel cage.

And correct. It requires the si cam.

Ap1 George

First Name
George
Reaction score
Car(s)
Country flag
All BETA units have upgraded bearings. Only the first prototypes did not and those will be swapped out as needed.
Sorry, I'm not sure if it's been mentioned somewhere but does the r365 turbo have ball bearings?

Ap1 George

First Name
George
Reaction score
Car(s)
Country flag

Rott3n_SI

First Name
Alex
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Aegean Blue Civic SI
Country flag
this is correct also comes with a larger in tank fuel pump

kshawn

First Name
Matthew
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
OP
Sport-injected

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
All replacement housings have been shipped. Happy new year guys.
I received mine, sending out for jethot coating before install. Thanks Rich. Happy new year to you as well.

Advertisement

Advertisement