Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si, 2006 Saab 9-3 Aero
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
@Rott3n_SI how do you like the turbo? Did you have the W1 previously?
Sponsored

Rott3n_SI

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Aegean Blue Civic SI
Country flag
@Rott3n_SI how do you like the turbo? Did you have the W1 previously?
I like it so far first opportunity to tune is in January so I gotta wait a few weeks kinda bummed but it is what it is. Yeah I had the W1 can’t really compare much cuz I’m still on a base map for the rv6 but rn peak boost is only 24 psi but when it hits that turbo sounds like it’s moving mad air lol once I get tuned I’ll let y’all know I might switch to an etune just to get it tuned sooner

OP
OP
Sport-injected

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I like it so far first opportunity to tune is in January so I gotta wait a few weeks kinda bummed but it is what it is. Yeah I had the W1 can’t really compare much cuz I’m still on a base map for the rv6 but rn peak boost is only 24 psi but when it hits that turbo sounds like it’s moving mad air lol once I get tuned I’ll let y’all know I might switch to an etune just to get it tuned sooner
Awesome, can't wait to hear. I don't think I'll have mine installed until mid January, then will e-tune.

OP
OP
Sport-injected

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I have a good buddy with a dyno so he’s not charging me the rental so might as well take advantage of it lol
Would you have derek do a remote Dyno tune

Rott3n_SI

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Would you have derek do a remote Dyno tune

Yeah that’s what I paid for remote tune I actually bought the tune before I bought the RV6 turbo I only inquired about the rv6 because my W1 cracked and I didn’t wanna run it and I asked Vince about getting the W2 early because I had just built my motor but he didn’t wanna let it go so I emailed rich and had perfect timing lol also in was on hondata powermetric tune before on the W1 but had to switch to ktuner due to the fuel system upgrade

ModernSteelMetallix

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MSM Civic Si (2018)
Country flag
Yeah that’s what I paid for remote tune I actually bought the tune before I bought the RV6 turbo I only inquired about the rv6 because my W1 cracked and I didn’t wanna run it and I asked Vince about getting the W2 early because I had just built my motor but he didn’t wanna let it go so I emailed rich and had perfect timing lol also in was on hondata powermetric tune before on the W1 but had to switch to ktuner due to the fuel system upgrade
are you beta testing emans fuel system upgrade? is there any eta on release?

Ap1 George

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 SGP Civic Sport Hatch 6MT
Country flag
Are there any details on the fuel system upgrade? Is it just injectors, or fuel pump also?
I believe its the injectors with the rail, the hard line from the rail to the HPFP and the HPFP. To anyone planning to get this upgrade on your non Si to skip the OEM Si fuel system, Drob also told me that you would still need the Si intake camshaft to drive Eman's HPFP properly

kshawn

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
I believe its the injectors with the rail, the hard line from the rail to the HPFP and the HPFP. To anyone planning to get this upgrade on your non Si to skip the OEM Si fuel system, Drob also told me that you would still need the Si intake camshaft to drive Eman's HPFP properly
No rail. Just the line from the HPFP to the rail. Injectors, injector adapter clips, hpfp, and the low pressure pump mounted in a new oem fuel cage.

And correct. It requires the si cam.

Ap1 George

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
All BETA units have upgraded bearings. Only the first prototypes did not and those will be swapped out as needed.
Sorry, I'm not sure if it's been mentioned somewhere but does the r365 turbo have ball bearings?

Ap1 George

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag

Rott3n_SI

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
this is correct also comes with a larger in tank fuel pump
Sponsored