arpypat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I'm trying to understand why anyone would spend so much money on floor mats... jesus christ.. 250? 150? do you guys shit money or what. They are only floor mats that rarely anyone else outside your household will see.
I put a hole in my OEM driver's side mat in less than a year... It's worth spending a little $$$ for something that will hold up to the wear/tear of daily driving.

Ended up spending just over $100 shipped for a set of Lloyd Ultimat front mats with custom "Civic Si" embroidery. It's noticeably thicker than the OEM carpet and is definitely more durable. I have no doubt that this will last more than 1 year without getting a hole put in it.

Honda Civic 10th gen New Floor mats? 20200727_195047_resized
Sponsored

USNengineman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Chevy Colorado z71
Country flag
Has anyone seen those adds for the floor mats on facebook that look like leather and theyre all square stitched and fancy looking?? they honestly look amazing but im skeptical on getting them :/
anyone know what im talking about??

Rgt3_

First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Sport Hatchback
Country flag
Has anyone seen those adds for the floor mats on facebook that look like leather and theyre all square stitched and fancy looking?? they honestly look amazing but im skeptical on getting them :/
anyone know what im talking about??
I know what you’re talking about, but no nothing about quality.

eKay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
Country flag
I put a hole in my OEM driver's side mat in less than a year... It's worth spending a little $$$ for something that will hold up to the wear/tear of daily driving.

Ended up spending just over $100 shipped for a set of Lloyd Ultimat front mats with custom "Civic Si" embroidery. It's noticeably thicker than the OEM carpet and is definitely more durable. I have no doubt that this will last more than 1 year without getting a hole put in it.

20200727_195047_resized.jpg
How are they holding up? Could you snap a pic?

dstix747

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Add an aluminum plate... I got mine on Amazon and its awesome. Extra grip from the rubber and no more heel wear. They have a Type R plate and an Si plate from a very reputable seller (also sells the dead pedal like the one in my photo) here:

Honda Civic X IX VIII Type R FK8 FK2 FD2 FN2 EP3 Floor Mat | Etsy
Floor Mat Cover for Honda Civic X Si FC FK 1pc Stainless | Etsy

I don't have an Si or CTR, so I got this:

Amazon.com: Universal Car Truck Floor Mat Carpet Heel Pad Plate Foot Pedal Rest Footrest Aluminum Alloy w/Screw : Automotive

Honda Civic 10th gen New Floor mats? 7

Spike Spiegel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Aegean Blue Civic Si coupe
Country flag
I have weathertechs in the front and back, and a husky floor mat in the trunk. I might have the brands reversed, but Both brands are awesome.

Costaboyfc3

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag

20200727_195047_resized.jpg
How did you get it have the civic si logo, when into it just lets me put a Honda emblem?

Costaboyfc3

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I got these 3+ years ago, so they may not do that specific customization anymore... Sorry!

The red Honda logo still looks pretty good

Screenshot_20230718_195403_Firefox Focus.jpg
Just sucks that for the 10th gen they stopped the si specific floor mats

BobinSavannah

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic EX-L Sedan
Country flag
I like these ones; not too "truck-like'.
They are called U-Guard 3D MAXpider.

IMG_20171125_1424088.jpg
I just received these in the mail today! I purchased off ebay and paid $102.19 US! Very happy. They are quite ridged and thick and so much better than the heavy-duty rubber ones with the deep channels that get my heel to sometimes not sit comfortable..

These are quite nice and I expect them to do the job for some time. Vey clean looking inside the car. +1

Benster

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic HB Sport 6MT
Country flag
Has anybody here gone the TuxMat route? If so, what are you thoughts on them?
I love mine, although the mat prevents the gas pedal from being pushed all the way in. Works well if you use a pedal spacer though. They are very durable and easy to clean. Had them on for about a yeah now with no wear to be seen and I did wear through the stock carpet one by the clutch.
Sponsored