NSaneeee

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Sedan
Country flag
I am fortunate in that I have a warehouse near me where I can take a part or piece inside and simply test fit a coupler to it. So I never measure for coupler size, just as data to for future reference and to let other people know the size of it.

Measure the outside diameter (inlet and outlet) and purchase a coupler(s) that have an inside diameter to fit over the outside diameter of the maf sensor.
Gotcha, I’m trying to find a housing off the internet but not sure how I would be sure that the MAF sensor would fit into the housing, not sure if the measurements of the actual sensor
Sponsored

Reactions: Myx
OP
OP
Myx

Myx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX (Hatchback/CVT)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Gotcha, I’m trying to find a housing off the internet but not sure how I would be sure that the MAF sensor would fit into the housing, not sure if the measurements of the actual sensor

Seems that the maf sensor's part number for your vehicle is 37980-5BA-A01. (This is an example. Not saying it is your part number).
You could cross reference your maf sensor part number with the other vehicles that use the same maf sensor part number (Accords, CRV's etc) and search for a maf sensor housing that fits them as well. DO NOT take my word that the part # I selected is the correct one for your vehicle. I just went off of the year/make/model I see under your forum name. This is only a suggestion that may help you find what you need though. ;)