My TSP Stage 1 kept up with a 2014 Mustang GT

JDMpo0kie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Big surprise at what TSP Stage 1 and Bolt Ons could do. Im not sure how much power im making. Once i install the FX300 and lightweight flywheel today and break it in, ill throw her on the dyno and post numbers. I kept up with a 2014 Mustang GT last night. I pulled away from a 60 roll but his High horsepower started slowly pulling him forward. Stage 2 woulda Spanked it! Thatll be coming in the near future :)

Honda Civic 10th gen My TSP Stage 1 kept up with a 2014 Mustang GT 20190411_043822
Sponsored

newskate9

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Type-R, 16 Honda Pilot Elite
Country flag
LOL - love stories like that, except pushing me towards getting the ktuner. Haven't broke that news to the Mrs. yet.

It is just me, or does your picture SEEM to show you getting ready for a tow truck ride? [ I can see through your windshield (I think?) that is it a pickup truck, with the overhead lights, but I thought it looked humorous at first.

EDIT: forgot, love your pipes too!

OP
OP
JDMpo0kie

JDMpo0kie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
LOL - love stories like that, except pushing me towards getting the ktuner. Haven't broke that news to the Mrs. yet.

It is just me, or does your picture SEEM to show you getting ready for a tow truck ride? [ I can see through your windshield (I think?) that is it a pickup truck, with the overhead lights, but I thought it looked humorous at first.

Lmao no im just parked in front of a Thai restaurant and that truck so happens to be there haha. Thanks man the exhaust sounds great. Whether you go Ktuner or Hondata, you wont be disappointed.

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Polestar 2, 2010 Lexus IS 350 Sport
Country flag

Why do you have to tell the Mrs? $449, sneak into the car with a laptop to tune it, 10 minutes later it's done, she doesn't know the difference! It's not like you are throwing in a $2000 turbo upgrade!

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Big surprise at what TSP Stage 1 and Bolt Ons could do. Im not sure how much power im making. Once i install the FX300 and lightweight flywheel today and break it in, ill throw her on the dyno and post numbers. I kept up with a 2014 Mustang GT last night. I pulled away from a 60 roll but his High horsepower started slowly pulling him forward. Stage 2 woulda Spanked it! Thatll be coming in the near future :)

20190411_043822.jpg
Be Careful how far you mod, there have been some who have blown their engines going to far. You could probably go safely to 300 whp, although you will need to be on a stage 1 or 2 clutch and flywheel. Also this thing is light, to much hp could get one in trouble, especially in all that open space in Fontana! Although Fontana is probably completely built out now, I have not been there since the 90's

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Wait, they have those???????? :lol: Just kidding, no intent to hijack here!
Yep they do! There are those who have gone to or surpassed CTR territory!

Marjammer

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'91 Prelude Si->'02 Si->'03 RSX Type S->'07 Si->'13 Taurus (Current)
Country flag
Just as a head's up, you can't make post about your TSP products without a cover sheet. Didn't you get the memo?

I know it's supposed to be TPS.

OP
OP
JDMpo0kie

JDMpo0kie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Be Careful how far you mod, there have been some who have blown their engines going to far. You could probably go safely to 300 whp, although you will need to be on a stage 1 or 2 clutch and flywheel. Also this thing is light, to much hp could get one in trouble, especially in all that open space in Fontana! Although Fontana is probably completely built out now, I have not been there since the 90's
Ya i dont plan on getting my car anymore than 300 hp

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Just as a head's up, you can't make post about your TSP products without a cover sheet. Didn't you get the memo?

I know it's supposed to be TPS.
Honda Civic 10th gen My TSP Stage 1 kept up with a 2014 Mustang GT TPS+Report+Part+1
Sponsored