Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+ Tread Life

Vegas Viking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
The treads on my Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+ 's are shot at only 27k miles (45k warranty). Curious to know what others have experienced with these. Asking because I'm expecting Costco to blame it on my Eibach Pro Kit as a way to wiggle out of the mileage warranty.

And yes, I rotate/ balance and align them religiously.
Sponsored

FK8CW2019

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R
Country flag
lowered will def eat the inside of the tire. I doubt Costco gonna warranty the tires just my .02

FK8CW2019

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R
Country flag
you really cant be the oem set-up. I just went with 255/40/18 which covered the gap pretty good

tacthecat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'12 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Strange this should be a manufacturer's warranty not Costco. If the tire(s) worn evenly across the tread you can fight this. However most of these mile warranties are prorated (against the full retail (max) price of the tire) at more than 50% worn you might loose money on the warranty replacement cost. (If you have Y Speed Rated tires the warranty is only 30k miles.)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Vegas Viking

Vegas Viking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Strange this should be a manufacturer's warranty not Costco. If the tire(s) worn evenly across the tread you can fight this. However most of these mile warranties are prorated (against the full retail (max) price of the tire) at more than 50% worn you might loose money on the warranty replacement cost.
According to Costco,They wore very irregularly. 2cm in some areas, 5cm in others.....
Sponsored

Last edited: