First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Alright just to make everyone happy here.

The Mishimoto intake is prone to heat soak the reason why it’s not popular. Even though it is enclosed with a heat shield, the material they used is absorbing lots of the heat. Good side is if you’re from CA, it’s CARB approved.

The PRL Cobra CAI has its filter situated at the bottom of the driver side headlight. It gives more power compared to a short ram intake and you can use either a race MAF (requires tune) or a street MAF. Downside is it is prone to hydrolocking due to the location of the filter.

The 27Won CAI is the popular pick for owners living in areas that are prone to hydrolocking sincethe filter is situated at the engine bay enclosed in a heat rejection material that has a duct underneath going to the bottom section of the driver side headlight in order for it to suck cooler air for more power. It can also be fitted with a race MAF that requires a tune or a street MAF.

Another intake that is cheap that will be fine is the PRL stage 1 intake. It comes with a high flow drop-in filter and a smooth silicone intake tune. It is a conservative setup though that will not give you the sound that you want but is less restrictive compared to the stock intake setup.

Lastly, @OhMyItsKev, I also did my research and due diligence since I know not everything is served in a platter.
Now that wasn't so hard was it? :)
Sponsored