Mrbadwrench

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 civic ex-t sedan
Country flag
I've run my prl cobra as a Cai and as a Sri.

As a Sri, it literally only takes about 5 mins of running for the car to feel way slower. And I have a intercooler too.
Sponsored

Edcalgarian

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 honda civic si
Country flag
Im late on this thread but I have the Mishimoto intake on my SI and it works great! bought it from unity performance awhile ago, had it on the car for a few weeks now and my IAT 1 temps are only 7 - 9 degrees above ambient , but of course that's when you're cruising. Fuel trims are averaging from 0 to -3. Its a good intake man, easy to install and no hassle. I'm also living in Canada and didn't want to relocate my windshield washer jug. This wont void warranty unless Honda can prove it was the intake that broke your car

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Current Fleet: 18 Si, 20 FK8, 23 FL5
Country flag
Im late on this thread but I have the Mishimoto intake on my SI and it works great! bought it from unity performance awhile ago, had it on the car for a few weeks now and my IAT 1 temps are only 7 - 9 degrees above ambient , but of course that's when you're cruising. Fuel trims are averaging from 0 to -3. Its a good intake man, easy to install and no hassle. I'm also living in Canada and didn't want to relocate my windshield washer jug. This wont void warranty unless Honda can prove it was the intake that broke your car
Thanks Eddie! What you have stated are the exact reasons why I have been running the Mishimoto Intake on my Blue Si for the last 3 years in every condition from -30c to +35c, and on track!

Last edited:

Edcalgarian

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 honda civic si
Country flag
Thanks Eddie! What you have also stated are exactly the reason why I have been running the Mishimoto Intake on my Blue Si for the last 3 years in every condition from -30c to +35c, and on track!
Yeah I get to test it this winter and see how it performs! I always find running cars in the cold are somewhat better lol. They're building a track near Calgary in the next upcoming months so hopefully they will have some public days for us regulars with not a lot of money to do some twisty turns. You guys are great, just got my throttle pedal spacer and cant wait to try it out. Will be making more purchases from Unity Performance

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Current Fleet: 18 Si, 20 FK8, 23 FL5
Country flag
Yeah I get to test it this winter and see how it performs! I always find running cars in the cold are somewhat better lol. They're building a track near Calgary in the next upcoming months so hopefully they will have some public days for us regulars with not a lot of money to do some twisty turns. You guys are great, just got my throttle pedal spacer and cant wait to try it out. Will be making more purchases from Unity Performance
Oh yes, thanks again sir! The pedal spacer was one of the first mods on my Si, I will also have it on our new CTR shortly :)

We have several tracks here, but Ontario being in a state of lockdown nothing is open :(
Sponsored