Hondata Flashpro Tuning for the FK8 Type R!!

lhonda200

First Name
Levi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R, 1995 Integra Gsr, 2004 Jeep Liberty
Country flag
@Hondata, will the people who took advantage of the early unlock be notified ahead of time a way to purchase the flashpro or given the opportunity to purchase it so they can get it and flash asap?
My ecu will be @Hondata today! Would be great, since i overnighted it there, for an early jailbreak. If there was an option to purchase FlashPro and ship it back with the ecu, I'd be all over it.

I know orignally they had said they were gonna do a package price at launch, so maybe you would get them both at the same time.

Now with the early ecu unlock and 9 days till launch, I wish purchasing and getting flashpro back with our ecu could be possible.

Manuel

First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic type r
My ecu will be @Hondata today! Would be great, since i overnighted it there, for an early jailbreak. If there was an option to purchase FlashPro and ship it back with the ecu, I'd be all over it.

I know orignally they had said they were gonna do a package price at launch, so maybe you would get them both at the same time.

Now with the early ecu unlock and 9 days till launch, I wish purchasing and getting flashpro back with our ecu could be possible.
Where is hondata located I need mine done. I’m in Cali so I will drive it there.

Detailmylifeaway

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic type r , s2000 , delsol & soon to be a NSX
Country flag

I second this, I was gunna wait closer to launch before I sent my ecu inn. Just too see if they could ship everything back

jonnys_honda

First Name
Jonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R #1288
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I think sending it in is the only option currently.
As long as you call them, I believe you can drop off.
But they won't have it done on that day. They are going in the order of online purchase of the unlock.

Onimusha

Oni R
First Name
Nevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type-R, 2018 Honda Clarity, 1988 Prelude Si
Country flag
I think sending it in is the only option currently.
I posted earlier in this thread but here's what I got:

Ok, so an update from Hondata (Carroll @ x106)
She said that we have to drop off the ECU after thursday this week (so after 3/22/18) and it's first come first serve basis. The first come first serve is based on your purchase date for the jailbreak (https://www.hondata.com/jailbreak) and not when you drop it off. You will need your receipt of the purchase and the form that is located on that shopping page when you drop off your ECU. Also another option is if you want to drop it off and have them mail it to you when they're done but you have to pay for shipping. Also IMPORTANT: I asked about same-day and they said no so when you drop it off don't expect to be waiting there to get it back, you have to wait a couple of days (hopefully not more than a week). This is all the information that I could get.

lawl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 ABM type r
Country flag
I posted earlier in this thread but here's what I got:

Ok, so an update from Hondata (Carroll @ x106)
She said that we have to drop off the ECU after thursday this week (so after 3/22/18) and it's first come first serve basis. The first come first serve is based on your purchase date for the jailbreak (https://www.hondata.com/jailbreak) and not when you drop it off. You will need your receipt of the purchase and the form that is located on that shopping page when you drop off your ECU. Also another option is if you want to drop it off and have them mail it to you when they're done but you have to pay for shipping. Also IMPORTANT: I asked about same-day and they said no so when you drop it off don't expect to be waiting there to get it back, you have to wait a couple of days (hopefully not more than a week). This is all the information that I could get.
Oh I misunderstood and stand corrected. I thought he was going to drive his CAR there, which I'm pretty sure they still don't want.

Manuel

First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic type r
Damn well I guess I’ll mail it in like everybody else. I’m going to wait to the 30th to see what we get with the flashpro. So far it’s sounding good

lhonda200

First Name
Levi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R, 1995 Integra Gsr, 2004 Jeep Liberty
Country flag
We processed the ECUs that had arrived today (Wednesday) that were scheduled for Thursday, and shipped them out. They are unlocked, but still stock for now...
Thanks for all your guys hard work, getting us ready for FlashPro. My ecu was there today, so maybe it's on the way back to me. Now I just need a link to purchase FlashPro!
Sponsored