First Name
Jave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic RS Turbo
Country flag
Hi guys

would like to know if anyone has already upgraded their stock intercooler pipings specifically for the HKS Intercooler on their 10th Gen civic 1.5 sedan.

tried to search through the forums but was unable to find posts regarding this. Saw posts about prl, mishimoto, ingen intercoolers having upgraded ic pipings but nome for the HKS.

thank you in advance for the help guys, would appreciate it if you could point me in the right direction
Sponsored

bluehatch17

First Name
bluehatch17
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sport touring hatchback. 2019 Coupe sport.
Country flag
HKS comes with in/out pipes already.

OP
OP
javegrc

javegrc

First Name
Jave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic RS Turbo
Country flag
HKS comes with in/out pipes already.
Yes, they actually do but I was referring to bigger piping than the ones supplied in the HKS IC kit. I remember reading somewhere in the forums that some IC’s like mishimoto or prl are compatible with upgraded IC pipings from other brands. Wondering if the HKS IC can also do that as well

bluehatch17

First Name
bluehatch17
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sport touring hatchback. 2019 Coupe sport.
Country flag
Why would you drop $1k for an intercooler “kit” that HKS developed as a “whole” kit and then change out the piping that is already included? It’s optimized by HKS for that i/c. If you got an I/c that didn’t come with piping, then you can search and find something else to upgrade. But it’s already a full “kit.”
Sponsored