Door Sill

saminder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
Hello Everyone,

Is there Door Sill available for 2016 Civic Touring?
Sponsored

Ultrafrozen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gavnzdad
Yes, the car has four door sills, one at each door. If you are asking about door sill illuminated protection then yes this is available as well. Go to the Honda website and you will find it in the accessories.

OP
OP
saminder

saminder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
I am looking for Door Sills (non-illuminating) for my car that I can install on all the 4 doors something that is available on ebay and amazon for older versions of civic.
Here is an example:
http://www.ebay.com/bhp/civic-door-sill
I am more interested in 2016 version of the door sills. Please advise if these are available online somewhere or if the older versions can be installed in 2016 model.

haztorks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 MSM EX-T
The car is too new. Give it a few months and things will show up on eBay like you describe.

Ultrafrozen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gavnzdad
You can always get 3M film door sill protectors until more aftermarket choices become available. I had skateboard grip tape on an old truck's door sill and it lasted a few years, real pain to remove though.

SilverII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe Touring
Any options out there for the coupe?

Molatte

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Sedan Touring
Vehicle Showcase
One of these days when I get too impatient, I might get the ones from the dealers directly. My touring deserves a illuminated one, I think. But that's just me.

NeoDragons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Sedan EXT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I am looking for Door Sills (non-illuminating) for my car that I can install on all the 4 doors something that is available on ebay and amazon for older versions of civic.
Here is an example:
http://www.ebay.com/bhp/civic-door-sill
I am more interested in 2016 version of the door sills. Please advise if these are available online somewhere or if the older versions can be installed in 2016 model.
the link below is the non illuminated version for the 2016 4dr sedan. comes with 4pcs, one for each door. thailand uses these.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2016-Civic-Door-Sill-Trim-Side-Step-Garnish-Scuff-Plate-Genuine-Honda-Front-Rear-/322096757970?fits=Model:Civic

ams.soltis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring Cosmic Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
One of these days when I get too impatient, I might get the ones from the dealers directly. My touring deserves a illuminated one, I think. But that's just me.
I don't know if you already have them but I called my dealer, he was a bit confused at first, but he told me they are available for around $50.

Correction the dealer messed up on the phone, but you can either order the lighted ones online for $200 or non lighted for $45.

Last edited:

eXultanCe

eXult
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Honda Civic EX-L
Country flag
Has anyone installed a illuminated door sill? I'm wondering if its something thats easily installed. (Having no prior electrical modding experience).

inv4zn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Touring
Country flag
It's very easy. You can skip about half the Honda instructions.

I bought my set of 4 illuminated ones from ebay for ~$80, and they work brilliantly. They don't come with things like the clear tape, foam wrap, etc., but you can improvise and still have the same thing.

Sushiman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Ex-L
Just ordered the illuminated ones (08E12-TBA-100) from my local dealer. Excitement turned into disappointment real quick after finding out that it only came with the front driver/passenger side sills (perhaps this was intended for the coupe. I did specify that I had a sedan, however) is there any way for me to get a hold of just the ones for the rear doors or am I better off returning these and ordering something else online?

inv4zn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Touring
Country flag
Just ordered the illuminated ones (08E12-TBA-100) from my local dealer. Excitement turned into disappointment real quick after finding out that it only came with the front driver/passenger side sills (perhaps this was intended for the coupe. I did specify that I had a sedan, however) is there any way for me to get a hold of just the ones for the rear doors or am I better off returning these and ordering something else online?
OEM ones are front only, even for sedan.
If you want lit ones for both front and back ebay is your friend.

Probably just return the Honda ones.

sovy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic RS 2017
can someone post the link for the illuminated door sills for honda civic 2016?
Sponsored