Center console Trim levels

sgtmorph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Sport Hatchback (Boost Blue)
Country flag
I’m wanting to put an oem leather center console in my Si instead of buying something on eBay or amazon, etc.

Can someone tell me which civic trims have the leather center console?

Sponsored

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
All EX-L and Touring models.

Last edited:

Driver56

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI coupe
Country flag
You should be able to find the thread if you search here, but I believe it was around $250 to replace the cloth with leather buying oem pieces. Far cheaper to buy the cloth and some Staples.

OP
OP
sgtmorph

sgtmorph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
You should be able to find the thread if you search here, but I believe it was around $250 to replace the cloth with leather buying oem pieces. Far cheaper to buy the cloth and some Staples.
Yeah it would cost more for sure, but for a “bolt-on”, oem part with oem fitment...it might be worth the expense for me.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I just need to know which trims to search up on the Honda parts site. I searched here on the forums and didn’t yield the results I’m looking for...idk lol

Captaindicki

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe (sold)
Country flag
This is the only thing on the Si I HATE. I too am only interested in oem. I’m thinking of the Type R arm rest, as the material is better and has matching red stitching

OP
OP
sgtmorph

sgtmorph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
This is the only thing on the Si I HATE. I too am only interested in oem. I’m thinking of the Type R arm rest, as the material is better and has matching red stitching
That’s actually a good idea!!!
It does look better and more comfy, it’s oem bolt in, plus it has the red stitching. Thanks!!

Captaindicki

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Right, all the civics center console dimensions are the same, so why not. And the Rs is a beautiful alcantara Type material. The exact opposite of what came with ours. The leather one found in the other trims is nice but it comes with white stitching, which wouldn’t match our red stitching

OP
OP
sgtmorph

sgtmorph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Right, all the civics center console dimensions are the same, so why not. And the Rs is a beautiful alcantara Type material. The exact opposite of what came with ours. The leather one found in the other trims is nice but it comes with white stitching, which wouldn’t match our red stitching
It’s damn expensive tho. $88 per each side and $180~ for the center :cry:

_dc_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Coupe Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I’m wanting to put an oem leather center console in my Si instead of buying something on eBay or amazon, etc.

Can someone tell me which civic trims have the leather center console?

Is it even genuine leather? To me, it feels like pleather. Only the seating surfaces feel like leather, even the seat backs feel pleather.

OP
OP
sgtmorph

sgtmorph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Is it even genuine leather? To me, it feels like pleather. Only the seating surfaces feel like leather, even the seat backs feel pleather.
Whatever it is, it’s gotta be at least the same or better than what’s sold on eBay ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Captaindicki

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
It’s damn expensive tho. $88 per each side and $180~ for the center :cry:
That is pricy, I wasn’t sure of the cost, thanks! But I knew replacement to the oem “leather” was gonna cost a fair bit aswell. Come April, after storage, I’m probably gonna go ahead with the R center.
I just can’t tolerate the hard scratchy garbage they gave us in an otherwise outstanding interior. Im always having to place a plush black microfibre covering my center which gets embarrassing

OP
OP
sgtmorph

sgtmorph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
That is pricy, I wasn’t sure of the cost, thanks! But I knew replacement to the oem “leather” was gonna cost a fair bit aswell. Come April, after storage, I’m probably gonna go ahead with the R center.
I just can’t tolerate the hard scratchy garbage they gave us in an otherwise outstanding interior. Im always having to place a plush black microfibre covering my center which gets embarrassing
I may look into going to a custom leather upholstery shop to do it, bc they’re relatively small pieces, it may end up being cheaper than buying the oem pieces ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I’ll look into it and report back

tinyman392

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic Type R (RR)
Country flag
I may look into going to a custom leather upholstery shop to do it, bc they’re relatively small pieces, it may end up being cheaper than buying the oem pieces ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I’ll look into it and report back
You'd have to send them your pieces to upholster. The center console pieces from Honda aren't cheap because they are finished with either cloth or better from the factory so you end up paying for that.
Sponsored