Are you still getting attention?

Pierito

First Name
Piero
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type-R (CW), 2007 Honda S2000 (SS)
Country flag
Was getting tacos a few weeks back and had a seat facing out of the window. One gentleman stopped...took a look inside my car...walked around it...and snapped a few cellphone pics of my car. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't flattered.
Sponsored

IceyD

First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Champ White CTR 2018
Country flag
Nothing outlandish so far, just STI owners acting up around me. Also someone slapped a "4wd" sticker on the back of my car when I was in the grocery store. Fortunately it was easy to peel off.

zsak

First Name
Tej
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Turbo S2000, 2014 SRT Jeep Grand Cherokee , 1998 Jeep Wrangler
Country flag
For whatever reason In my area I get lots of looks and people taking pictures. This is from both young people and surprisingly a lot of older people even ones in there 70’s and 80’s. Nice to be unique.

kevv_FK8

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Type R, 2022 Honda Pilot SE, 2013 Honda Civic
Country flag
Nothing outlandish so far, just STI owners acting up around me. Also someone slapped a "4wd" sticker on the back of my car when I was in the grocery store. Fortunately it was easy to peel off.
crazy how someone had that specific sticker on them and encountered an already rare to see car that happened to be fwd same day.

18TypeR-13922

First Name
ADM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CBP CTR, 2022 MDX A-Spec, 2015 Accord EXL
Country flag
Went out to dinner and parked far in the corner of the parking lot away from the Bro Dozers and minivans and a Subie WRX parked next to me. Saw the guy when I came out and he just said he wanted to get a closer look.

luthacris

@Luthacris
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CW CTR #19009
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Was driving home early from work (0730 hours) and a 11-13 year old kid who was walking on the sidewalk to school stopped in his tracks. He had his mouth wide open and didn’t move except for turning his head as I passed by. It was like he’s seen a ghost.

Salespunk

First Name
MO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R, Ram 2500, 328 Wagon
Country flag
I get comments and questions all the time. Senior aged women love it with several asking to take pictures of it. The best was when I was dropping my daughter off to camp this week at the YMCA and the skate camp boys all walked by. I heard "Rad Car!" about 40 times. Love seeing kids get so excited about it.

This car gets more attention than anything else I have ever owned.

FifStreet

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 PMM Civic Type R '07 MR Fit Sport (RIP)
Country flag
On the highway last week somebody in a Chrysler 200 pulled up along side to take pics.

Today at the car wash (automatic) somebody came in to the wash bay from a side door (employee?) and took pictures. lol

Driveitlikeuboughtit

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CW CTR
Country flag
A guy stopped me at the grocery store and asked if he could take a pic to send to his son - said he saw the R on the back and his kid had been telling him about it.

ep3_lol

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Lincoln Navigator L, 2018 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Haven't had anyone speak to me yet, but in a week I have gotten a few stares at gas stations and a Sport Hatchback that wanted me to get on it on the interstate. Unfortunately for that guy and fortunately for my driving record I wasn't to 600 miles yet!

Pierito

First Name
Piero
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type-R (CW), 2007 Honda S2000 (SS)
Country flag
A guy pulled up next to me at a stoplight and asked a bunch of questions. "What's the top speed? Does it come with those brakes standard? How do you like it?"

Nice guy.

Deleted member

Someone must be really upset that a FWD car outperforms their STI.

FifStreet

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 PMM Civic Type R '07 MR Fit Sport (RIP)
Country flag
Bringing this thread back because I've had multiple reactions this week.

-sitting at a traffic light a guy told me it was his dream car.
-Exchanged "nice car" compliments with a guy driving a Focus ST in a Walmart parking lot.
-A guy in the bank parking lot complimented my car and asked how much i paid and told me how he read all about it in Car & Driver
- Exchanged thumbs ups with a guy driving a very clean (possibly modded) 240SX on the highway this morning.

Maybe I'm shallow, but I love it when this kind of stuff happens. lol
Sponsored