9" Aftermarket Android Head Unit (Feature Overview / Installation)

caldersm44

First Name
Steve
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Civic Sport - 6 Speed
Country flag
Unfortunately no line sizing options if you set moving lines trajectory. If you go back to standard stationary lines you can of course adjust the stationary backup lines. But not as cool as the moving one. So fighting my battle on that one I may go back to stationary
So can u set the reverse cam view permanently? I haven’t looked yet, but mine defaults to fish eye, every time I reboot or reset.

I love my M400!

Advertisement

civic model x

Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So can u set the reverse cam view permanently? I haven’t looked yet, but mine defaults to fish eye, every time I reboot or reset.

I love my M400!
thats weird mine is staying on the second cam option I choose try using default on vehicle selection as mine was set on 360 and I had no views I could choose but one it was already set to.

civic model x

Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Got my internal mic to work! I bought a 3 pole cable on Amazon and it worked. Should have done that in the first place instead of trying to make my own from an Audio cable. Re run all the gps wires and cell antenna to under the gauge cluster. Love my m400. Couldn’t be happier with the purchase.

caldersm44

First Name
Steve
Reaction score
Car(s)
Country flag
Got my internal mic to work! I bought a 3 pole cable on Amazon and it worked. Should have done that in the first place instead of trying to make my own from an Audio cable. Re run all the gps wires and cell antenna to under the gauge cluster. Love my m400. Couldn’t be happier with the purchase.
Link to amazon....? Can you do a color code sketch with the cable you used. I will plan on doing that. Thanks!

caldersm44

First Name
Steve
Reaction score
Car(s)
Country flag

civic model x

Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Perfect...thanks....! Btw....why didn't the green one work that you had...? Was a 3 pole with 3 wires....?
not sure, It technically “should” have worked it was 3 pole, but I tried tapping in different variations. No go. But this Amazon one does work. 2 pole one doesn’t even recognize the internal mic. I was determined to make it work glad I did.

caldersm44

First Name
Steve
Reaction score
Car(s)
Country flag
not sure, It technically “should” have worked it was 3 pole, but I tried tapping in different variations. No go. But this Amazon one does work. 2 pole one doesn’t even recognize the internal mic. I was determined to make it work glad I did.
Yeah....would def need to be 3 pole. Will be wiring mine on Sunday. Thanks!
1604685547748.png

civic model x

Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yeah....would def need to be 3 pole. Will be wiring mine on Sunday. Thanks!
1604685547748.png
Cool let me know how yours go. The wires are thin you can either burn the shielding off or just use your fingernails and tug it off. Don’t use a stripper it will cut those thin wires.

Sd2020

Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda Civic LX 2017
Country flag

Civicturboed

First Name
Yussuf
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Hatch Sport 2019
Country flag
Hey guys with the m400, how is the wired apple carplay with the stock USB port near the cigarette lighter under the dash? I used that port with my old atoto radio (which I returned) but it didn’t supply enough data so the audio would cut out. I’m gonna use it wireless but I wanna for sure be able to have wired working perfectly

KYRGYZ

Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Honda Civic LX, 2018 Nissan Rogue Sport, 2020 Honda Odyssey EX-L
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Hey guys with the m400, how is the wired apple carplay with the stock USB port near the cigarette lighter under the dash? I used that port with my old atoto radio (which I returned) but it didn’t supply enough data so the audio would cut out. I’m gonna use it wireless but I wanna for sure be able to have wired working perfectly
Worked great for a day till I realized I had wireless carplay... didn't use my usb since then, all works perfectly

Advertisement

Advertisement