9" Aftermarket Android Head Unit (Feature Overview / Installation)

civic model x

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yeah....would def need to be 3 pole. Will be wiring mine on Sunday. Thanks!
1604685547748.png
Cool let me know how yours go. The wires are thin you can either burn the shielding off or just use your fingernails and tug it off. Don’t use a stripper it will cut those thin wires.

Sd2020

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic LX 2017
Country flag

Civicturboed

First Name
Yussuf
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatch Sport 2019
Country flag
Hey guys with the m400, how is the wired apple carplay with the stock USB port near the cigarette lighter under the dash? I used that port with my old atoto radio (which I returned) but it didn’t supply enough data so the audio would cut out. I’m gonna use it wireless but I wanna for sure be able to have wired working perfectly

KYRGYZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Civic LX, 18 Model X 100D
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Hey guys with the m400, how is the wired apple carplay with the stock USB port near the cigarette lighter under the dash? I used that port with my old atoto radio (which I returned) but it didn’t supply enough data so the audio would cut out. I’m gonna use it wireless but I wanna for sure be able to have wired working perfectly
Worked great for a day till I realized I had wireless carplay... didn't use my usb since then, all works perfectly

KYRGYZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Been enjoying this stereo now that it’s configured at least close to how I like it. It feels like how it would feel stock now. I wanted to give a how to as I spent hours looking for the right setup. In case you guys with the navifly want the how to on the config

Some things that should be set like how it is on an lx and a sport stock.

Get yourself on WiFi in settings. Now time to setup.

First set your vehicle

Go to settings > Car settings > extra settings > 123456

Select vehicle type

02 Raise
Honda
14 16 new civic
Public
Logo Honda

Also change your radio region while your in here

Second select your type of vehicle

Go to apps > car settings > select vehicle selection. Be sure to set to Default or civic. I notice the extra reverse cam views were not there when the wrong one was selected such as 360

Turn off right camera if you do not have it (screen will go blank when making right turns if you don’t have it.)
Go to apps > car settings uncheck right camera

Change your theme mph
Go to apps > themes > click the gear to the right hand corner change speed unit kmh to mph

Reverse cam
Set voice to mute (this will make music and phone calls still go on when going to reverse cam if not it will mute by default.)
Go to settings > Car settings > reverse settings reverse mute set to close

Set cam to have moving grid lines if you want your lines to move with the car.
Go to settings > Car settings > reverse settings Reverse trajectory open

Lastly if your play store, google chrome, google browser, you tube are not going on the internet clear the cache by going to settings apps and notifications. Select the app select storage and clear cache for each apps. This should fix your browsing.

hope this helps you guys on your navifly m400
Changing radio region completely messed up my radio and my m400 started freezing and music cuts off... put it back to whatever I had before and all back to normal... weird

KYRGYZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I didn't read 20+ pages since my last message lol, but quick sum up, did anyone find if built in mic works? The one on the M400 that says MIC left top corner?

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK7 6MT, 2018 FK7 CVT, 2022 Odyssey EXL
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Worked great for a day till I realized I had wireless carplay... didn't use my usb since then, all works perfectly
Cool, I just bought the M200 (11/11 chinese BF sale) which supposedly also has wireless carplay built in. I paid for the faster shipping and I'll report back here my thoughts. Very excited to get rid of the base model head unit.

caldersm44

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport - 6 Speed
Country flag
You got Wired Carplay working with the M400....? Are you using Tlink App...? My Tlink App only shows wireless as an option. Now I wouldn't use wired...but it would be nice to know it was available and worked, as I can only get wireless option now.

caldersm44

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport - 6 Speed
Country flag
I didn't read 20+ pages since my last message lol, but quick sum up, did anyone find if built in mic works? The one on the M400 that says MIC left top corner?
I never tried that.......but if you go back one page. Civic_Model_X got the factory one working with a 3 conductor Mic cable off amazon. He shows how to wire it up with schematics and pictures. I am going to do it this weekend.

civic model x

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Changing radio region completely messed up my radio and my m400 started freezing and music cuts off... put it back to whatever I had before and all back to normal... weird
That is wierd possibly depends on the version of the software you have. As Pittfighters m400 did look different than some of ours who recently bought it.

Civicturboed

First Name
Yussuf
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatch Sport 2019
Country flag
sounds dope man, just ordered mine this morning. BIG Shoutout to Naldy, he was the one to help choose my radio with a recommendation on the navifly m400. Lowkey excited, hopefully it isn't one of those radios that dies after a year or 2.

naldy

First Name
mick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Sport Hatchback
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
lol i feel like i’m just always running into problems. anyone having problems with their steering wheel controls? mine was working fine until today where there’s a serious amount of lag between my steering wheel input and my unit. for example the buttons on the actual unit are totally fine. but if i hit VOL+ on my steering wheel it takes a whole 3-4 seconds to register

Last edited:

Civicturboed

First Name
Yussuf
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatch Sport 2019
Country flag
btw, i was wondering if you guys still had the stock usb port working with the navifly? I'm looking at the wiring and i dont see that the stock usb port would work with it

naldy

First Name
mick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Sport Hatchback
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
btw, i was wondering if you guys still had the stock usb port working with the navifly? I'm looking at the wiring and i dont see that the stock usb port would work with it
Honda Civic 10th gen 9" Aftermarket Android Head Unit (Feature Overview / Installation) 02213F3F-7FF9-4EA9-A0C6-2D3B2D0F30AC

It’s this cable, the black end plugs into a cord from your car, white goes to your unit. but you might not be able to use the factory port for Carplay

Civicturboed

First Name
Yussuf
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatch Sport 2019
Country flag
02213F3F-7FF9-4EA9-A0C6-2D3B2D0F30AC.jpeg

It’s this cable, the black end plugs into a cord from your car, white goes to your unit. but you might not be able to use the factory port for Carplay
Yea man i was afraid i wasn't gonna be able to use it tbh. On my old atoto radio the apple carplay audio would cut out a lot because the stock usb port has usb 2.0 speeds (slow). I was thinking of doing a usb 3.0 replacement mod on this one so it transfers high data speeds, but as long as the wireless apple carplay is flawless, hopefully i wont have to do that mod.